Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sofialolis1997 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2013, 04:08 PM
    Alcohol
    How long does vodka stay in your system If took about 10 oz and weigh 110 an am 5'7 female
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Jan 30, 2013, 04:40 PM
    Vodka ranges from 40% to 96% alcohol so 96% will take 1 hour for the liver to process 1 ounce. Depending on the brand, proof and alcohol content it could take 8 to 10 hours for it to be processed. That does not mean that it will totally be out of your system in that time. That will all depend on your system, what you eat, how much water you drink.
    sofialolis1997 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2013, 05:32 PM
    Thanks
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Jan 30, 2013, 06:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sofialolis1997 View Post
    Thanks

You are quite welcome

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will 4 grams of alcohol sugar fail alcohol urine test [ 2 Answers ]

I drank a energy and I noticed afterwards that it had a content of 4 grams of alcohol sugar.. will it be detected in my urine test this morning..

Cetearyl Alcohol or Cetyl Alcohol cause false ETG?? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I recently purchased a body lotion that contains, according to ingredients, Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable derived) and Cetyl Alcohol(veg derived), no ethyl alcohol. Sorry that I am very ignorant of chemistry. Is it OK to use this lotion without worrying about false positive on ETG test?? ...

Help, Positive ETG Alcohol test and no alcohol has been consumed? [ 21 Answers ]

And again. More failed ETGs. He is not drinking. What to do? Could there be something wrong with his liver? He DOES NOT drink.

View more questions Search