Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LASA13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2013, 06:44 AM
    If I don't get any fafsa help can the beauty school help with tuition?
    I want to attend cosmetology school. I was wondering if I weren't to apply for fafsa could the school I've chosen help me out with the tuition? Like making some kind of payments or anything like that?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 30, 2013, 06:46 AM
    Every school is different. You will have to contact the school you want to intend.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 30, 2013, 06:47 AM
    Many beauty schools are not qualified for federal funds, If or will a school allow any payment plan is just up to them, some will, others will not, some will have you sign contracts that they sell to finance companies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Beauty School For 13 Year Olds? [ 3 Answers ]

Hiii, Basically I want to do beauty for a living.. is there anywhere I can go to like a club thing? To do beauty? I'm 13, I live in Plymouth. Thankkkyooou! Love Rosie xoxo

Grants for beauty school [ 26 Answers ]

Are there grants for people that want to go to beauty school but can't afford to?

Beauty School Countdown [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, I know there are countdown tickers on myspace but is there one that counts down the hours that you have yet to complete for your beauty program? If not, that really would be a really awesome invention! Thank you.

FAFSA for beauty school Q's. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I began applying for a FAFSA grant for beauty school, and it got to the part that asked for the school code. Well, the school wasn't on the list. Does that mean that they don't accept FAFSA grants or that I can't get a grant for that school? Also, where can I find other...

Beauty School [ 6 Answers ]

So, I'm looking into beauty school. Has anyone ever heard of Magee Brothers Beauty School? I'm wondering if its just local, or if its something that's all over the place. Any other advice, tips, or anything else on the subject is greatly appreciated. I'm just getting started into my research.

View more questions Search