Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bb2hot4u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2007, 05:27 PM
    Yellow-ish smelly discharge
    For the past two months I have been having a yellowish discharge. It is very smelly to. I don't know what it is I don't know what to do. Im scared to contact my doctor because I'm afraid she will tell my mother about it please help me
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 17, 2007, 06:58 PM
    Is it safe to assume that you are sexually active? Are you itchy?

This could be nothing more than a yeast infection, but could be as serious as an STD if you are sexually active.

It is VERY important that you get this checked out by your doctor. If it is a STD it could have some very serious long term, and in some cases, life threatening side-effects.

You don't mention your age, but your doctor cannot tell your mother anything that you don't want her to tell your Mom. It is the doctor-patient privilege.
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

Mar 17, 2007, 07:09 PM
    I'm sorry to say, but you have found yourself in a situatin where going to the doctor is mandatory. There are worse things than having your parent know about it. Depending on what type of diseae it may worsen with time.
    musicchic9 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 08:23 PM
    Hi! I'm sorry to be asking this on your question but I don't know where else to ask cause no one ever answers! I have been having some yellowish discharge as well but it's coming from my urethra area. It itches, smells, but doesn't burn. I don't know if this is normal and I don't know what it is. Does anyone know what may be wrong with me?
    musicchic9 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 08:24 PM
    Hi! I'm sorry to be asking this on your question but I don't know where else to ask cause no one ever answers! I have been having some yellowish discharge as well but it's coming from my urethra area. It itches, smells, but doesn't burn. I don't know if this is normal and I don't know what it is. Does anyone know what may be wrong with me?
    rbilow Posts: 44, Reputation: 6

Dec 13, 2010, 10:32 PM
    Maybe it's Leucorrhoea

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's movie late 80's ish... [ 8 Answers ]

I remember watching a film when I was younger and I can't remember the name of it. It was animated, and had green goblin type creature things in it with pointy ears. The main character was male, and he wore a brown pair of short and a white shirt or something. At the beginning of the film, he...

Yellow discharge [ 10 Answers ]

Is this something I should be worried about? Is there something I can do about it? I also missed my period which hasn't happen for around two years. I'm 17 and am not sexually active. I really don't want to go see a doctor because the only one I can get an appointment with is a guy so I'm hoping...

Smelly toilet leading to all floor being smelly [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there is toilet smell on all my floor in the company where I work what can be the reasons and what can be the remedy pl guide urgently.:mad:

Yellow discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I am a virgin, I have yellow discharge! Wats wrong with me?

Bladder infection/ yellow discharge [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: hey Well I've been having I guess a bladder infection (UTI) it burns when I pee and its really hard to pee and I got to go really bad all the time too and I have been take antibiaticsfor that but I have been getting a yellow discharge and it is freaken me out because there no oder and...

View more questions Search