Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djlrml Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2013, 03:32 PM
    1099-misc copies to individual states
    The business that I am reporting for is in Florida. 1099-misc have been prepared and I know that a 1096 needs to be submitted to the IRS, but do copies of the 1099-misc need to be submitted to other states where applicable. The states are AR, CA, CO, GA, ID, NC, NJ, OR, PA, and SC. Where is this information available.

Check out some similar questions!

Rental Income - Got 1099-Misc but reported it w/out the 1099 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I did my taxes through turbo tax and when it came to the part about rental income it asked me if I receievd any income that was NOT reported on a 1099-Misc. I said yes and put the amount in. The problem is that I forgot that I did actually get a 1099-Misc form on the income. Do I need to file...

Can an individual issue a 1099-Misc form? [ 1 Answers ]

I, as an individual, paid over $8,000 to handlers to have my dog AKC Championed. Can I issue them a 1099-Misc form?

Whichg states get 1099-MISC Copy C? [ 1 Answers ]

We issue 1099-MISC for contractors in many different states; how do I know which states require getting Copy C (my laser froms did not have a Copy 2)?

F1 (w2), cpt (1099 misc), opt (1099 misc) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am f1 student from india. I was working in my school in Louisiana on w2 from January 2007 to may 2007 and my gross earning was $4200 ( net pay: $3149.35, state tax withholding: $167.85, federal tax withholding: 48.85). currently I am working in my cpt for an employer in Texas who is...

1099-Misc, F1 student, multiple states [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I am a F1 student on OPT, who lived in Pennsylvania till mid August 2006. I graduated, got a job as a contractor, and moved to Cleveland, Ohio for three months. After that, I was in Tennessee for a month, after which I quit the job. I received a 1099-Misc from my employer for my pay...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.