Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deniseanne Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2013, 12:29 AM
    Husband wishes I was dead
    Hello, I am feeling hurt and alone after finding out that my husband wishes I was dead . I am in shock at the moment and can't sleep. Thank you for listening.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 29, 2013, 02:27 AM
    Please tell us more about how you found out. Many people say 'I wish you were dead' when angry but they don't really mean it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why I am dreaming of my dead husband? [ 2 Answers ]

Why Am I dreaming of my husband who passed away 2 years ago & he is talking too me & I canot hear him, but he smiles, takes my hand holding it & we are going some where together? After he passed away, I would hear his voice calling me, hear his footsteps & see tall dark shawdows in my house.

Dead Husband In Dream [ 1 Answers ]

I lost my husband almost four years ago tragically. On the 2nd of April is his death anniversary. I haven't been thinking about him deeply and from the time he has died I can count the times that I have dreamt about him, with last night and a time before being the only times he has ever spoken to...

Dreaming about my dead husband [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone, sadly my husband died 9 months ago, and lately I have started having very disturbing dreams which make me feel sad for days afterwards. I am sitting in the carriage of a train when someone tells me that my husband is in the next carriage. I go to the next carriage to find him...

Get dead husband to let go [ 5 Answers ]

My husband of 10 yrs and father of my children was very sick with cancer for 4 yrs and got so tired of being sick and not being able to do anything with our kids took an overdose and died in the bed with me and at the time our 5 yr old son. That was 2005. Since then he has done things that let me...

View more questions Search