Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shelholl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2013, 11:06 PM
    I am being haunted by a demon
    I have been living in my house since I was 6 I should say our house I have always been scared of my room. When I was nine was when it all started I was just finishing a shower and when I came back to get dressed in my room I say a very clear demon dash weird assed cow man in my closet as you suspect I ran butt naked to my parents room screw the towel I was horrified since then I slept in my mothers room until I was 19 it was so long because I had such a horrible feeling of hatred and unwelcoming drifts from my room. Now I am 22 I talk to the entity I know is there now I feel like the entity is a he. He is getting more aggressive when I came back into the room he left me alone then I just saw his outline in the corner of my room and today he is flipping me when I try to sleep and even sometimes shows his outline to me by flipping me to my back I am really frightened and need a physic to please tell me what is going on do I need to know something about this entity because I feel like I am in the center of a really scary spiritual battle and I feel like I am going to lose something like my life or worse my family to this entity and for some reason I feel like there is going to be a romance and that to me is a what the heck moment can a physic please help I live in Dallas. >address edited out, as per site rules< it is a 34 year old house and I don't know anything about the house please I need help
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 29, 2013, 03:42 AM
    You are an international site, so now a lot of people who may not be on the up and up know your address, and you may draw some unwanted attention from not only the paranormal; please remove it for safety reasons. It is does not serve any purpose to your post.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 29, 2013, 03:37 PM
    A psychic is not what you need at all.

First of all, demons don't hunt people... they have no problem finding you if they want to. Since you have slept out of your room for many years longer than you should... what does your mother have to say about all of this?

I am not a psychic and I will tell you what is going on... if what you say is real, yes it is a demon. There are many reasons a demon can stick around or appear and that exact reason I cannot give you... much of the time family history has something to do with it, other times it is the luck of the draw.

This is not the kind of problem that will be quickly solved. If the demon has a right to be there, those rights need to be taken care of and broken. If you are serious about getting rid of it, whether you like it or not you will need to speak with a spirituall mature Christian. I would recommend speaking with someone from the Full Gospel churches.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 29, 2013, 06:52 PM
    When you say "flipping you", do you mean that it is turning you over? If so get a video camera and set it in your room. You might just find that nothing that isn't grounded to normal explained event is happening.
    shelholl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2013, 06:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3 View Post
    When you say "flipping you", do you mean that it is turning you over? If so get a video camera and set it in your room. You might just find that nothing that isnt grounded to normal explained event is happening.
    Yes really forcefully. And yes my mother has had her comments but I was just that scared. I am religious and I have tried to talk some other christians they are doubtful of what is happening to me but I am truly going through this. If I were to seriously get of this demon would talking to my preacher help in any ways
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 29, 2013, 08:14 PM
    Be aware of this though... just because someone is a preacher does not mean they understand this type of situation. Some of the worst reactions to these things have come from the Christian community. Denomination does not matter when it comes to removing it and prayer... however some denominations do understand these matters more so than others. I do recommend the Full Gospel churches... but feel free to ask around and speak to several... certainly make sure you find someone that believes you and believes there is help for you. Who you are comfortable speaking with is up to you... but some do know more than others and many have had experience with this type of thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help am I'm being haunted by a demon [ 15 Answers ]

Okay it all started when I was about 7, and my mom came in and seen huge hand prints on my face, while I was asleep.. It was just her and I at home? Then a couple years later we went camping and it happened again.. Everything seemed to cool down afterwards... About a couple years later, I was going...

I believe I am being haunted by a demon or an incubus. [ 7 Answers ]

This is probably going to sound lame. In fact, I have a hard time believing it too. I'm twenty four years old. When I was 16 I dabbled in witch craft stuff, which may have stuck with me. I never summoned demons, but in fact did protection kind of spells and stuff like that. However, once I decided...

Is my house haunted by a demon? [ 4 Answers ]

We are what I tihnk the second owners of this house, and its my dads and brother house, and mine part time due to split family. And there is tons of storys as the old man that used to live here died on holiday. And it started ever since my mum and dad moved in.. My dad never believed in ghosts...

Haunted House (demon like) [ 2 Answers ]

I am new and apolgize if I put this question in the wrong place. I moved into my grandfathers house in feb. 2007 when he passed away in his bedroom. I know my grafather loves us all very much. Weird things have been happening ever since. At first things were just going on with my mother, but now...

View more questions Search