Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myaskme1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2013, 10:27 PM
    Toilet drains twice while tank fills up
    The toilet bowl fills and drains twice while the tank is filling up after one pull
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 28, 2013, 10:41 PM
    Check the linkage on the flapper. It should have a quarter inch of play when the flapper's seated. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

RO tank fills once then when it drains it won't fill again. [ 3 Answers ]

My Waterrite RO system ran fine for 1 year then I changed all my filters and when I started it up again the tank drained once and would never fill again. I turn off the water main and opend 1 filter container(I suppose doing that gets the water flowing again?)then close it and turn the water main...

My toilet fills and drains continually [ 7 Answers ]

My Toilet Fills to the top level then immediately drains to the next level down and the pipes rattle , then it fills again and empties it's a continual process 24 hours a day

Help! Toilet bubbles & fills when tub drains! [ 6 Answers ]

I recently purchased a small 1 story home that was built in 1969, which I'm having remodeled before I move in. I had a new kitchen sink, tub, toilet & bathroom sink installed. I also asked the plumber to snake out all lines, including the washing machine drain pipe, which is in the kitchen. The...

Toilet fills up to rim and drains away slowly [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. Can you help please? My toilet, when flushed, fills up to the rim but doesn't overflow. The water slowly drains away, but I'm a bit worried about it eventually overflowing. I've tried the coat hanger method - but it hasn't worked. Any ideas?

My toilet flushes and fills up the bowl and then slowly drains the water. [ 4 Answers ]

Flushes great just will not hold water in the bowl after flushing.

View more questions Search