Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JARIXA Posts: 95, Reputation: 3

Jan 28, 2013, 08:03 PM
    What causes EMOTIONAL stress?
    My family thinks I am emotionally stressed.
    And I think I am too.

WHAT CAN CAUSE SUCH A THING? :o :p
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 28, 2013, 08:59 PM
    You already asked this. I told you that you need to spend more time studying and less time on the computer.

Jan 28, 2013, 09:01 PM
    ... EMOTIONAL!! :p
    Education Expert

Jan 28, 2013, 09:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JARIXA View Post
    ...EMOTIONAL!!! :p
    Stress is caused by emotions. If you play on the computer and wait until the last minute to do projects for school, it causes worry and then you get stressed. Do you understand?

Jan 28, 2013, 09:07 PM
    Yes! But if I play on the computer... ect. I'll be tired and then get worried about tests and all that. So therefore I take it as physical stress!!
    Education Expert

Jan 28, 2013, 09:09 PM
    yes! but if I play on the computer...ect. I'll be tired and then get worried about tests and all that. so therefore I take it as physical stress!!!
    Sounds like you know how to answer your own question. So, study for your tests and stay off the computer unless you are doing research.

Jan 28, 2013, 09:11 PM
    Why? Its not like I do bad stuff...

So I'm all right I guess. :)
    Education Expert

Jan 28, 2013, 09:23 PM
    why?! its not like I do bad stuff...

so im alright I guess. :)
    Good!

Jan 28, 2013, 09:28 PM
    ... well I'm not a normal 12 year old doing inappropriate things they shouldn't... so I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or not!?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What causes stress? [ 36 Answers ]

My aunt and uncle think I'm not doing good in school because I'm stressed out. Well, I was just wondering what can cause stress?

Can I sue my ex for emotional distress for physical,mental and emotional abuse. [ 1 Answers ]

I filed for restraining order and was granted a permanent one for 5 years. Now can I sue him for emotional distress for Domestic violence and for having to go through the court to keep him away. He has physically abused me, threatened me and my family anfd stalked and harassed me. I do still live...

Can I sue my husbands ex employer for emotional stress. We have lost everything [ 2 Answers ]

My husband was hurt at work. He has had to have 2 surg. On his back. When the doctor released him to go back to work his employer told him they had no work for him, he was there 18 years. Now he has to have surg again. We have lost our home an our credit. We have a lawyer for the WC. Case but were...

Emotional stress [ 3 Answers ]

A person of 27 years old got recently engaged but is not yet coming out of emotional stress on account of his past love affair with another girl, he resorts to drinking and wants to stay alone away of family. What should be the best way to handle the situation ? Should we allow him to remain alone...

Emotional Stress with a long-term relationship [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I've been in a relationship with this girl for about two years now. When we first met, it was like it was meant to be. Everything fell into place at just the right time and landed us together. Recently however, we hit a bit of a bump. Another guy who she was around (they work together)...

View more questions Search