Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sum 41 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2013, 11:26 AM
    Costume..
    Hello :) I'm 14 years old, in 9th grade.
    I'm Jewish, and Purim is coming up! (for those of you who don't know - Purim is the Jewish version of Halloween)
    So I started to wonder what I could dress up as and I couldn't come up with a costume idea!
    Help me! I'm not creative when it comes to these kind of things, so I could Truly use your help.
    Thanks in advance :D
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 28, 2013, 11:32 AM
    What about dressing up as a queen (Esther) if you are a girl and Haman if you are a boy?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Manga Costume [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering where I can buy (cheap) manga costumes :)(It's because I might going to a festival, where you kind of have to look like a manga figure)^^ So it'll be nice if you could send me a link :D

Costume Party [ 4 Answers ]

A couple was invited to a swanky family masked fancy dress Halloween party. The wife got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone. He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and s aid she was going to take Some aspirin and go to bed and there was no need...

Trypsin Costume [ 1 Answers ]

I have to do a presentation to my chemistry class on the enzyme Trypsin. I need some help finding an idea for a prop or costume that I could wear. Does anyone have any ideas?

Family Costume [ 20 Answers ]

My wife, daughter and myself are attending a halloween party. Problem is we can't think of a costume to where. I was thinking of a king, queen, and a little princess :D but I heard it was already taken (my bro and his kids :mad: ) So ummm any other ideas? :D

Halloween costume [ 2 Answers ]

What should I be? I was thinking maybe a flapper or Daphine for Scooby-Doo, but I'm not exactly sure

View more questions Search