Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mariemourek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2013, 10:03 AM
    Can\'t Remember Title of Book
    King Richard and his sister were young, mother is dead and father in jail, they are evicted from the castle and survived on their own eventually won back the castle - I think it ends with Thomas Moore being beheaded.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't remember the title of this book! [ 0 Answers ]

I read a great young adult book recently, but can't remember the title. A boy frames himself for a drug crime/murder to save his mothers political career. His stepfather knows the truth and promises to get him out of jail, but is lying. The boy spends time in jail then hunts down the truth. Help?

Can't remember book title (Childrens/YA book) [ 4 Answers ]

I read a book in the early to mid 1990s with this plot: A girl, either a pre-teen or young teen, plays some game in front of a mirror. Suddenly she can see through the mirror to another girl who looks just like her, except inside the mirror it's obviously the 18th or 19th century. Somehow the...

Where do I find a romance book title for a book I can't remember? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book from the 90's, it has home in the title, and the main characters are helen and rafe.

Can't remember title of this book [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a book written in the 70's or 80's about a group of kids playing in an old fallout shelter in their back yard. While they are in there a real nuclear explosion happens. I think one of the kids loses his mom in the explosion and he ends up taking care of the group of...

Can't remember the title of this book [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I'm hoping someone in this extended community may recognize this book I read years ago (early 70's) and foolishly gave away in a move (also many years ago). I would classify it as fantasy but of the alternative world (no elves, etc.) category. It was a long (500+ pages?) big paperback. As...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.