Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crowelady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2013, 09:19 AM
    Canon i560s printer
    Has the Canon i560s inkjet printer been replaced by a PIXMA? My main concern is the ink cartridges. I use generic cartridges... like G&G and Premium Cartridge which are compatible with the Canon i560. Are they compatible with a PIXMA?

Check out some similar questions!

Canon MP600 printer [ 5 Answers ]

How do I switch my default printing from color printing to black and white printing on a Cannon MP600 printer? I have misplaced my user guide and have not been able to do this through the print quality menu.

Canon printer help desk [ 0 Answers ]

When I print a cd label from my computer to my 970 printer it only prints to paper . How can I make it print to the cd tray ?

Canon i850 printer help [ 1 Answers ]

I really hope someone will reply soon. My report is due tomorrow, and for some reason, my printer is printing everything five times too small, all at the upper-left hand corner! Does anyone know how to stop this and get it to print normally? I know it has something to do with the fact my dad had...

Canon S450 printer help [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Canon S450 printer and recently needed to change color ink jet. Since doing this I keep getting messages such as: Error writing to LP1 and also my printer lights are flashing. 1 green, 6 yellow, 1 green. Can anyone give me help in getting this printer going again?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.