Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SomeBum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2013, 09:02 AM
    Attempting to track down a song
    There's this tune playing in an episode of Third Watch which I'm trying to find, desperately. There's only one lyric I'm able to hear and it goes something like: "Come on y'all" unless I'm completely mistaken.

Song in question

I have provided a link to the point in this episode where the song starts playing. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Check out some similar questions!

Do you know the Song Dance,Trance Track I'm Looking for ? [ 4 Answers ]

Can you Help ?:confused: I Don't Know what It is called or who It's by (It was off one of my old school mates tape there was the OT Quartet hold that sucker down was on it (was from around the same period) so I will try to Describe It.. Dance/Trance Around the 1993-1995 Doesn't Have any...

What's the name of the second song on the rush hour 2 sound track? [ 1 Answers ]

The only part of it I remember is saying something about she is mine...

Attempting to Find Album or Single CD for Song [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the Song Brian McKnight - Heaven Song all I can currently find are Lyrics to the song does anyone have any idea where I could find the CD or Single to this Song Thank you Please Assist Me If Your Able To...

Who sang this song and what sound track [ 1 Answers ]

I spent a lifetime lookin' for you single bars and goodtime lovers were nevere true. Playing a fools game, hoping to win tellin' those sweetlies and losin' again

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.