Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pzikovsky11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2013, 08:08 AM
    Flacid ugly bump over belly piercing
    It has been a month since I got my belly piercing pierced (through a professional) and I noticed this bump which slowly began to form above my belly piercing hole. I have done tons of research about this but haven't got the right answer. Some say yes for the sea salt soak some say no some say it's a keloid some say use several different oils, ointments etc.but nobody knows what to exactly freaking do! If somebody with the right experience could help, that would be a bloody godsend, thanks -.-

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on my belly piercing [ 14 Answers ]

There's this little bump around my belly ring and I don't know if it's a keloid or not. I just got it a few days ago. I don't know if I should just take the belly ring out or if its better to leave it in. someone please help because I don't know what to do and I hope its not a keloid because I...

I have a painful bump on the side of belly piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Well I got my belly pierced about two months ago and everythin was fine for the first month or so now I have a painful bump on the left side of my belly piercing and its not on top of the skin but under and at times it gets real big and very painful and then it goes down doesn't even look like it's...

There's a red bump on my belly piercing, is it infected? [ 1 Answers ]

I got my belly pierced a week ago. Ever since 2 days ago I have noticed that around the top hole a kind of "bubble" or bump has formed, it's red and some clear discharges have been coming out, rarely though. I don't know if its an infection, rejection or irritation. There is no pain and there's no...

Bump on bottom belly button piercing. Is this scar tissue? [ 14 Answers ]

I just got the bottom part of my belly button pierced a month ago.. It was healing fine with no problems when all of a sudden a few days ago I noticed a bump of what might be "scar tissue" that has formed next to my piercing. I am worried that my body is going to reject the piercing and it will...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.