Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nigel46 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2013, 05:00 AM
    Free question to a solicitor online
    Hi I'm going through court to get access to my childern,my ex partners solicitor asked for me to take drug test which my ex partners public funding paid for.the results are back tomorrow and they are going to her solicitor,I am representing myself in court and wondered if I have the right to know the results before we go back to court and to have a copy of the results even thou I know it will come back negative thank you for your help with this matter

Jan 28, 2013, 05:01 AM
    Hi I'm going through court to get access to my childern,my ex partners solicitor asked for me to take drug test which my ex partners public funding paid for.the results are back tomorrow and they are going to her solicitor,I am representing myself in court and wondered if I have the right to know the results before we go back to court and to have a copy of the results even thou I know it will come back negative thank you for your help with this matter
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 28, 2013, 05:11 AM
    Yes, you do.

Jan 28, 2013, 07:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Yes, you do.
    Thanks can you tell me where you know this from not being funny but need facts so I don't trip up lol
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 28, 2013, 08:28 AM
    Just general knowledge; sorry I can't quote what law. I'm in the US. But I assume it's the same everywhere: whatever a lawyer is privy to, either party in a lawsuit is entitled to see too. You do want to see it, just in case you ate some food with slight drug characteristics, such as poppy seeds.
    samcreed Posts: 132, Reputation: 18
    -

Jan 28, 2013, 09:05 AM
    You are representing yourself? I have been through a divorce once, and been with two other couples, in court, when they were separated and divorced. It's my opinion that you need a lawyer representing you; Please don't represent yourself... there are too many loopholes you don't know. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Need to Talk to a Solicitor Online Free Now? [ 8 Answers ]

Please could you let me know the possible outcome of a section 4 fine, for being involed in a fight in a nightclub. Fight started by a group of teenagers, my sons friends were attacked but yet they have to appear in court under this section 4 . Is it serious?

I Need to Talk to a Solicitor Online Free Now? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have received a court summons this morning about my daughters non attendance at school. We have had about 3 previous court threats, but we now have the hearing. My daughter lives between my house and her fathers. When she is at my house she goes to school but when she stays at her fathers she...

I Need to Talk to a Solicitor Online Free Now [ 4 Answers ]

I have been contacted by the Police and asking me to attend a vollentre interview connecting me with a fruid case they are investigateing, what are my rights at the end of the interview.

I Need to Talk to a Solicitor Online Free Now [ 1 Answers ]

I need to ask a question in relation to a nail put through a pipe

I Need to Talk to a Solicitor Online Free Now? [ 1 Answers ]

My mum wants to pass ownership of her home to me (her daughter) so I can live with her and look after her as she has emphacemia and doesn't want to live on her own ,I will have to give up my council home to do this. Mum owns the house and land and it is paid for.What do we need to do first.

View more questions Search