Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skinnyz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2007, 02:12 PM
    Loss of marksheets
    Hi,
    I've passed my HSC in 1997 from mumbai university however I've lost my original marksheets and need to get a duplicate one... advice as to how do I go about getting it without wasting my time visiting the university again and again?

Thanks
    ZACH.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 31, 2007, 04:35 AM
    Can't you get them on line ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

At a loss for what to do! [ 6 Answers ]

I am a very sad mother of a 10 year old boy. We have had a slight problems in the past with him refusing to do his work in school. But then it got better after we put him on Adderall so that he would focus more. Now after 4 months he is starting to be disrespectful and refused to do his work in...

Pressure loss [ 1 Answers ]

Recently had a faulty check valve replaced on a well pump, and I have had problems regulating the water pressure since. The pressure tank itself is not losing pressure. It has been tested. The pressure in the tank is 35 psi. The pressure switch is set at 40-60 psi. The (I believe it's called)...

At a loss... [ 10 Answers ]

So I dated this guy on and off for 4 years and I was so in love with him even though he treated me really bad, whenever we went out on dates he always made me pay he paid only like 3 times in the whole time that we dated. On his birthdays and holidays I always got him big things and in between I...

Damage and loss. [ 2 Answers ]

Can you sue your auto insurance company if they want to total your damaged car out at a lesser value than you agree with?

View more questions Search