Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 4, 2013, 07:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by catgirl101 View Post
    Okay, Okay!!! I apologized. I'm starting to make friends with her so stop worrying about me and getting in my way!!! :(
    This site isn't about making friends, it's about posting advice. But, we do make friends here. Wondergirl happens to be a good friend of mine, as are many of the other people on this site. That's what happens when you post together for years and years and respect each other.

As for getting in your way, well, as long as you post inaccurate information, I'll be there to correct you. You may not care about the advice you give, and whether it's right or wrong, but I do. If you post in the pet forum, and you post bad advice, I'll be "in your way". I won't allow someone's pet to die because you think you have a right to post whatever you want.

I was nice before, but you won't listen, so now the gloves come off. Behave, follow the rules, or be forced to leave. And above all, watch your mouth. Your parents may put up with your mouth, but I won't.

So decide. If you want to stay here, then post responsibly, post accurately, take the criticism you're given since you want to be treated like an adult by posting here, or continue doing what you're doing and be forced to leave. Your choice. Now's the time to show us that your age doesn't matter. Be mature.
    catgirl101 Posts: 71, Reputation: 2
    -

Feb 4, 2013, 07:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    He's a she and has a daughter around your age. Now, here is where you learn how to handle pressure. Name one good way.
    Take deep breaths?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 4, 2013, 07:09 PM
    take deep breaths?
    Good! How can you respond to Alty? What can you say to her?
    -

Feb 4, 2013, 07:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Good! How can you respond to Alty? What can you say to her?
    "I understand. I will not continue 'goofing around' anymore. But I won't post on threads with real help."

Oh, WonderGirl read my posts in reply to Alty so you can understand this dialogue.
    And did you send me a message? Because I can't read it. It says I have 0 messages.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 4, 2013, 07:21 PM
    "I understand. I will not continue 'goofing around' anymore. But I won't post on threads with real help."

Oh, WonderGirl read my posts in reply to Alty so you can understand this dialogue.
    And did you send me a message? Because I can't read it. It says I have 0 messages.
    I'm reading every thread you are posting on. :) I sent you a Friend request, but it might have gotten lost in an alley or a canyon.

Always thank people who are trying hard to help you navigate in this world and on a web site.
    -

Feb 4, 2013, 07:23 PM
    I got the request. :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 4, 2013, 07:31 PM

That's all I asked for. :)

Catgirl, you can learn a lot just by reading the threads on this site, and the answers. You'll see that we don't care what you're age is, if you post bad advice, you'll be told about it. My main concern about your age is your lack of knowledge, and the fact that you wouldn't be able to handle, at your age, the criticism you'll get when you post bad advice. Also, I'm very concerned about some of the content on this site, as it's very adult, and you're a child.

Let me put it this way. I have two kids, I'm a mom, my daughter is 10, and my son is 14. I know all of the regular posters on this site. It trust their advice above all else. I know that if my kids came here, they'd be in good hands. If they asked for advice, they'd get good advice. But, the regulars aren't the only ones that post here. We have people that post here just to shock people, just to post nasty things no one should every have to read.

It worries me that you're here, and that you may read those things. My kids aren't on this site for that reason alone. But here you are, 9, and posting, and I have to wonder, what do your parents think about this? Do they know you're here? Do they know what you could be exposed to? Because I do, and it makes me uneasy. It makes me worry about you. It makes me question if you should be allowed to stay here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my dog to stay still when I cut his claws [ 6 Answers ]

Whenever I cut my dogs nails he WILL NOT stay still. He is a 5 year old pug and he will not give up. I do not cut too close to the vien in the nail and I do not ever hurt him but he just gets mad when you try to cut his nails. I was wondering if maybe the peti paw would work (its on a commercial)...

Hampton bay lighting claws [ 2 Answers ]

My frd needs hampton bay lighting claws to hold up her hampton bay flush mounts glass in a different color. Do you know a place where I can buy some glass claws for her. I need 24 of them

I need to know how to remove dew claws [ 10 Answers ]

I need to know how to remove dew claws of my 5 new born yorkie pups

Cutting kittens claws [ 6 Answers ]

How old should a kitten be before you can start cutting their claws. We have a new little kitten, he's a little over six weeks and his little claws are very sharp. We have been teaching him not to dig in but he's a kitten and full of energy, when he gets carried away he's destructive. We won't...

Santa Claws? [ 7 Answers ]

So Disney say that "Santa",is one of their characters.Sounds more like them playing Scrooge if you ask me.Merry xmas. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6189521.stm

View more questions Search