Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LukeM221 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2013, 06:44 PM
    What does it mean when a girl likes you but doesn't want a relationship
    Basically I've been having an issue for a while now that has been really getting to me. I have liked this girl for a little under 6 months, so you know my feelings are genuine, and we started talking and getting really close. Eventually we dated. However, it only lasted a few weeks when she said it didn't feel right. I personally thought this was an excuse because a very close friend of hers liked me too and she probably did not want her to find out. Everyday, she tells me how amazing I am, how she loves me, how she wants to be with me but I'm starting to feel like it's all a front. She says she wants to get back with me but does not know if she wants a relationship. I don't see how that makes sense. I've been waiting at least 4 months for her to be ready, I don't know if I should just give up when I seem so close to getting her back?
    samcreed Posts: 132, Reputation: 18
    -

Jan 28, 2013, 09:25 AM
    So close to getting her back? I don't see that at all. Either she wants you back or she doesn't. She doesn't want to be involved with you at all.
    Please meet some new people, and be done with her. Be honest and respectful with others, and you will meet someone else eventually. Good luck, and please don't keep "wishing" something will happen with her.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2013, 09:30 AM
    How old are you two?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 28, 2013, 09:33 AM
    She sounds like a loon...

Really though, she is stringing you along and even if you do get back together, it's probably going to end up the same way. She can't tell you she wants to be with you but then she doesn't want a relationship... that isn't possible unless I am missing something.

You are better off forgetting her and finding someone that doesn't have issues like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl likes me but doesn't want a relationship... yet. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok this is rather long winded so please be patient. Before Christmas one of my friends of over a year told me she had a crush on me. I liked her too but I never said anything because she had a boyfriend. 2 weeks later she finished with her boyfriend and apparently I was part of the reason for this....

She likes me.. But doesn't want a relationship. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, Me and this girl have been bestfriends over a year now. & just recently we shared our feelings that we like each other. Well, yesterday she said "I love you" which is completely normal, we say it a lot to each other. & actually mean it. Anyway I said "I love you too" she asked "more then...

I know she likes me but she says she doesn't want a relationship right now [ 3 Answers ]

There's this girl that I have gone on a few dates with and been talking to for the past 2 months. On our last date we kissed, and it was her that initiated it. But when I talked to her about a relationship she said she did not want one because she lives so far away from me and the schoolyear is...

He says he likes me, but doesn't want a relationship.. Help? [ 19 Answers ]

Okay, so I've been talking to this guy for quite some time now and he is always telling me that I'm beautiful and gorgeous, and that I'm perfect and he said I have a beautiful smile and all that other crap, and he hugs me everyday.. and I like him sooo much, but one day we were talking and he told...

I met a girl who tells my friends she likes me but doesn't want a relationship [ 3 Answers ]

I met a girl who tells my friends she likes me but doesn't want a relationship, but when she's with me nothing happens! She goes all weird, and quiet, and leaves the room as soon as possible! I've seen her with other guys she classes as friends and is all warm and friendly but with me it's just...

View more questions Search