Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cindy12294 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2013, 02:46 PM
    Music video search
    It's an old time setting, Blonde girl in her home(maybe brushing her hair), men outside(possibly digging a hole), they come in and shackle her and then walk her out and I think the song is somewhat acapella, then they start dancing as they are walking down the drive towards the camera and the end she is free

Check out some similar questions!

Music video search by discription [ 0 Answers ]

It's a rock song with 3 brothers they have an abusive parent and at the end of the video their standing in a circle staring at each other the just turn around and go their separate ways their young kids by the way

Music video search by description [ 2 Answers ]

Music video from a few years back. Set in an old house/mansion.Set in early 1900. A serving girl can see into the future by looking into a mirror. She sees a party being held in the house that she is living/working in, Eventually she is sucked into the mirror to take part in the party before...

Want to search a music video [ 0 Answers ]

A music video with a guy wearing jeans walking at first carrying guitar and a beautiful girl in field and a car the song lyrics include words " you are beautiful". I vaguely remember this video has yellow flowers. Please, help me find this music video.

Music video search by description? [ 0 Answers ]

A boy collects random objects to save the life of a girl

Music video description search? [ 0 Answers ]

I saw this video of a rock band playing about 5 years ago. All I remember is that the band was in a room filled with lit lamps and there was a man who got in an elevator and went into a different place with some sort of machine, it sort of looked like a record player. Help, this is driving me Nuts!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.