Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naika Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2013, 11:27 AM
    Music video search by description
    I'm looking for this song, its man who bring his girfriend to a indian man with white eyes I guess his doing magic and then there's a shooting star and the husband going to look for the shooting star for his wife but when his back she is dead. The music video its like old time civil war with indian.. thank you in adavnce if you can help xoxoxo

Check out some similar questions!

Music video search by description? [ 0 Answers ]

Music video starts of with a robot in a park on a merry go round. Then he pulls something out of his chest, its like a ball of bright light. As the video goes on he uses that ball to put in to the product of his business. Then as his business becomes more successful he opens up his chest to pull...

Music video search by description? [ 0 Answers ]

In the video it's a group of people scratching a record player at different times, and at the end a girl is slammed into a table where the record player is. It has strobe lights in it and what seems to be drunk teenagers dancing all around, can you tell what music video this is?

Search music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

Hey there... I'am looking for a song,don't know the name of the title or band. Just know that it is a Club / lounge song, with a animated white Dogg in it,who ware's black sunglasses. The dogg walks on the rithm Of the song. I heard the song for the first time in the year 2002.. I guess it...

Techno like music video, based on people at summer camp, dance off, geeky guy gets hot girl

2 man sitting behind fountain and all girls run into these guys.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.