Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drnicole33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2013, 10:59 AM
    Ask the mechanical engineer
    What is the smallest way to get a ball to roll 360 degrees in a socket/casing? Would a ball within a hollow half-ball work or would there be too much friction? If the surfaces were hard, smoothly polished plastic, would this solve the friction problem?
    Thank you,

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a mechanical engineer [ 0 Answers ]

I have five small DC motors with gears on them already I want to design one big gear for four of them, but when I bought these motors they came with no specs with them, I tried contacting the manufactuer but they could not help. Is there a way to calucate the size of the pinion gears without any...

Ask a mechanical engineer [ 19 Answers ]

If I have two equal coil springs, and I compress the first one two inches, can that stored energy be used to compress the second spring two inches ? In other words can the first one relax and compress the second an equal distance ?

Ask mechanical engineer? [ 0 Answers ]

For my final year project in mechanical engineering I propose to design and build an apparatus consisting of a driven piston/cylinder and incorporate sensors to measure pressure and temperature against crank angle. I don't think I would have any problem with the mechanical side of the project, the...

Insi of mechanical engineer(india) oreng ime is equvelnt to B Tech mechanical [ 0 Answers ]

Insi of mechanical engineer(india) ime is equvelnt to Regular B Tech mechanical engineering? After ime we can take addmision in M Tech in regular? Its very hard to clear all subject?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.