Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 27, 2013, 07:38 AM
    I'm from Maine so my last pregnancys was in Maine they just have u caqll then they set an appointment for 2 or 3 minths later and send a scrip to the pharmacy for vitamins here it was strange to me
    I'm sorry, I don't understand you. Please understand that I have been working delivering babies all night and I'm a little sleepy. I am in Tennessee by the way.

Would you mind clearing that up for me please?
    tinalalli Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2013, 07:38 AM
    Well i9 have one c section scar low right about myhair down there it goes left to right and I have a scar going down from and ovary and fallopeon removal and big cyst bigger than a football when I was 23 weeks pregnant with my daughter she was a natral delivery at 42 weeks and my son was born c section at 38 weeks
    Expert

Jan 27, 2013, 07:41 AM
    Thank you for clearing that up.

Okay, if you are pregnant, you will have to have another C-Section. Very few doctors will do a VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean) due to the risk of uterine rupture.

Why was the C/S done on you with your son? Were there complications with the pregnancy?

Jan 27, 2013, 07:43 AM
    We can skip what I wrote that wasn't clear it wasn't important so your guess is I prob won't find a doc to do the vaginal birth and it might not be safe it has been 6 year seince the c sectionn and 7 years since the removal of my cyst ovary and fallopeon tube the scar is about 8 inchs maybe 9 or 10 it is long but 7 years ago I carryed to term and had a nateral delivery before the c section but after the surgery

Jan 27, 2013, 07:45 AM
    No I tore with my daughter and she said that it would take a year to heal I had to be reconstructed I have a 4th degree tear past my rectom and 7 hours of fixing after my daughter and it wasn't a year I had my son the same year
    Expert

Jan 27, 2013, 07:49 AM
    You most likely won't find a doc that will do a vaginal delivery. If you are pregnant you will have to have another c section.

But let's not put the cart before the horse. Let's find out what is going on first.

If I were you, I would refuse the medication that would induce the miscarriage. I would wait until your next appointment in February to find out what is going on.

For now, treat yourself as if you are pregnant. Take your prenatal vitamins, you can get them over-the-counter at WalMart. Get plenty of rest, eat healthy and avoid alcohol and drugs.

Jan 27, 2013, 07:52 AM
    Thanks so much for taking this time with me I appreciate this have a blessed rest

Jan 27, 2013, 07:52 AM
    I will tell you the scoop when I find something out
    Expert

Jan 27, 2013, 07:53 AM
    Thank you. I wish the best for you. Keep me posted, I am really interested in your situation.

I'm going to get some sleep now, but I will be back. I promise. I want the best for you and I am willing to help you any way I can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When can you see the baby in the uterus? [ 6 Answers ]

I just went for another altersound and I am 4 weeks and the doc still did not see anything and they even did the prob the one they stick up u? When can you see the baby in the altersound? Have you ever heard of someone having a altersound at 4 weeks and not seeing the baby? And the baby being OK? I...

When does the baby move from my uterus up into my stomach? [ 3 Answers ]

What happens when I reach 12weeks? Does it make my baby safe then?

Contraction-like cramps, hard uterus, split uterus.. [ 0 Answers ]

I have a split uterus, so it is always tough to tell if I am pregnant, as I can still get normal periods, and have before. Right now, I have extremely swollen breasts, with visible blue veins. I've had this for about 3-4 months now. The past few days, I've been getting suddenly sick. But as soon...

2 uterus, cervix & vagina. How can I have sex via right vagina & implant left uterus? [ 1 Answers ]

2 separate uterus, cervix & vagina. How can I have sex via right vagina & implant left uterus?

View more questions Search