Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dreamguy Posts: 58, Reputation: 13
    -

Apr 16, 2007, 12:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaching
    I think no contact helps to heal oneself and the other person. I think it is okay to ask for what you need.

I have to disagree. If you feel the need to go into strict no contact mode then I think it's a personal decision. You should not have to ask your ex for it. Really by asking your ex for anything at this point you run the risk of getting him/her mixed up with somebody who really cares what you need right now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When can I contact him again? [ 15 Answers ]

How long should I wait after the breakup before I can call my ex? I haven't talked to him for about 2 months now and the last time I bumped into him, he told me he misses me, gave me hugs and was sweet to me. When we first broke up, about 4 months ago, he called me for awhile and he kept telling...

Contact! [ 27 Answers ]

Hello Everyone. You all know my story, so I won't bore you. Suffice it to say, I haven't heard from the ex in almost 3 months... until today. I was on Yahoo messenger when she sends me an I'm asking me who I was (we didn't chat often on im). When I told her, she was kinds shocked, but didn't...

Too much contact? [ 17 Answers ]

K so I've been with my girlfriend for 3 months now, well its been official for that long but we've been seeing each other way longer than that. She moved into an apartment up school a little while ago and I've been over there a lot but I feel like I'm there too much. And when I'm there she tells me...

Should I contact her? [ 7 Answers ]

Been broke up with the love of my life for 2 1/2 months now and I still want to be with her. The last time I saw her was in person about 1 1/2 months ago. She said she didn't ever want to see me again. Before that, she asked me if I was seeing someone and I said yes. She said she was wating for...

View more questions Search