Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bullpr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2013, 06:37 PM
    1998 toyota camry fan sensor
    I have a 1998 Toyota Camry 2.2 4 cylinder engine, repair shop replaced oil pump, timing belt, water pump and thermostat , NOW my radiator fans do not come on and radiator starts steaming. There are now water leaks at radiator, thermostat,hoses etc.etc. not losing any fluid, dash gauge right at middle as normal, but steam coming off radiator after ten minute of running and fans do not come on.

Help Please
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 26, 2013, 06:58 PM
    So did they hook everything back up and connect all the sensors?

Have you taken it back to them and complained? If you paid them to do the work and it's not right, you should let them know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blowing fuses on 1998 toyota camry [ 1 Answers ]

My car is a 1998 toyota camry and blowing fuses that go to instument panel and power windows. What could be causing this?

1998 toyota camry cooling fan [ 2 Answers ]

Neither of my cooling fans are coming on. There is no voltage to them and it is 100 degrees outside. How can I check the sensors to see if they are functioning properly?

1998 toyota camry radiator fan not working [ 1 Answers ]

I had an accident & had to replace the radiator and the fans. The fans don't work, I replace the relay that are in the fuse box label Fan 1,2,& 3. What else could the problem? Is there another fuse that I am missing? Thanks

View more questions Search