Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    n1c0l3nk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2013, 02:33 PM
    Head
    Hello my name is nicole and I'm 18 yrs old and I have been having an excruciating pain in my head for the past week and it never goes away. Its so bad it hurts to lay down and every time I stand up or bend over I get real dizzy and it feels like someone is sqeezing my brain as hard as they can. Its hurts so bad... I have taking 4 tyneol extra strength and 500 ibuprofen all at once and still didn't work.
    spirit1243 Posts: 68, Reputation: -3

Jan 26, 2013, 02:48 PM
    You might have scars on your brain.
    Or Maybe you haven't drunken enough water.
    Or You might of bumped your head and you don't remember it.
    Try going to the doctors that might be a good idea
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2013, 10:17 AM
    Scars on the brain? Please explain that.

Any headache which lasts more than 24 hours or is disabling needs to be checked by a Physician - or so says my Physician.

It is foolish and dangerous to diagnose over the Internet. Please, see a Physician.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 27, 2013, 10:56 AM
    There are headaches and then there is pain like this... while 90% or more of headaches are just 'tension headaches,' I think there is a good chance that yours is more serious. You don't sound like you are having migraines, although that is possible, and there are certain things you shouldn't eat.
    I hesitate to say go to an ER, because some big city ERs are just going to send you home unless you can convince them of how severe it is, and manage to get a CT or MRI or PET scan. Try to go during the 9 - 5 day and not later or in the middle of the night.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Once I saw a movie the hero went to meet the head of gang , the head showed him a toy [ 0 Answers ]

Once I saw a movie the hero went to meet the head of gang , the head showed him a toy of thimbles that thimbles were walked and sing

Could somebody help me clearly understand pump head I.e static head, delivery head [ 1 Answers ]

Could somebody help me clearly understand pump head i.e static head, delivery head, residual head and friction head . Please give me examples in S.I units. This is for plumbing purposes

Shower head leaking from bottom of head [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to install a new hand held shower head and I put a washer into the wall part and stopped it from coming out of there but now the water sprays out of the bottom of the head instead of coming out of the actual head

View more questions Search