Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darcourer Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2013, 01:58 PM
    Who sings step by step. It was an 80's song
    The name of the song is step by step.
    Nmow Posts: 27, Reputation: -1

Jan 26, 2013, 05:03 PM
    The theme song to the sitcom "Step By Step" is titled "Second Time Around" and it was performed by Theresa James and Jesse Frederick. Jesse Frederick co-wrote the theme with Bennett Salvay

-Nick

Please rate as helpful

Jan 26, 2013, 05:08 PM
    Also,
    "The Crests" sang it as a whole, before it was chopped up for the t.v. show theme, "step by step"
    -Nick
    Please rate as helpful

Jan 26, 2013, 05:49 PM
    Not what I was looking for. The song Step by step is performed by Eddie Rabbit in 1982. I found it on You tube while waiting for a response to my question.

Jan 26, 2013, 06:19 PM
    OK well the crests sang it also.
    Why the infraction?
    I gave you an answer, you don't take a point off for someone trying to help you.
    I don't understand that.

Jan 26, 2013, 06:35 PM
    Thank you for your answer. My apologies for appearing ungrateful.

Jan 26, 2013, 06:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by darcourer View Post
    Not what I was looking for. The song Step by step is performed by Eddie Rabbit in 1982. I found it on You tube while waiting for a response to my question.
    I realize there was more than one singer. Although your answer is accurate it wasn't the same artist I was trying to remember. My apologies to you.

Jan 26, 2013, 06:47 PM
    Contrary to my hopes I am not a mind reader. You marked as "innacurate" due to my lack of ability to name the exact singer you were thinking of.? I did what you asked, and that was to name the singer of step-by-step. I did just that.
    Just saying.

Jan 26, 2013, 07:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nmow View Post
    Contrary to my hopes i am not a mind reader. You marked as "innacurate" due to my lack of ability to name the exact singer you were thinking of. ?? I did what you asked, and that was to name the singer of step-by-step. I did just that.
    Just saying.
    I understand that, but there is no button for "Thank You" not what I'm looking for. This is not personal. Yes, you answered my question correctly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to install a Trunk Latch on a Honda Civic 2001? STEP BY STEP for a newbie? [ 4 Answers ]

I know this is a stupid question, but I have never done this before. Can you guys give me a step by step on how to change this? I already half way took it APART but am having a little problem. I understand that it is just 2 x 10mm bolts holding the latch on the trunk, but after taking off...

I have the manuel... I want ENGLISH step by step instructions on mp3/mp4 free music [ 3 Answers ]

As 4 answer... does not help. I have manual... I need step by step instruction in plain words . Not computor words that I don't understand /example /hit button that says... not feeds or something computor talk and words please from what I understand I might have 2 download music to netbook then to...

Step-Father Signed both Prenup and Postnup Agreements to Support Step-Child [ 6 Answers ]

My husband signed both a prenuptial and a post-nuptial agreement to educate, maintain and support my children, his step-children. My husband sued me and my children (his step-children) over the agreements several years back but changed his mind and signed a release of all claims, an agreed...

Artist of Gospel song Step by Step [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys. Can someone please help me find the female artist or female group of the Very old gospel song Step by Step. It starts.. . Step by step. Day by day. I'm on my way.. . But in the very beginning of the song the lady is telling a story or talking. This song is probably out of the late 80's...

Who sings every step you take [ 3 Answers ]

Who sings every step you take

View more questions Search