Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annika23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2013, 12:33 PM
    Disciplinary action
    What kind of disaplinary am I to expect for saying I'm having a day offeven though I gave them enough notice to get cover
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2013, 01:10 PM
    I have no idea - I don't know where you are, where you work, what the exact circumstances are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forced to go 'on call' or risk disciplinary action! [ 8 Answers ]

I work for a large organisation that provides caretakers in my local area. I work part time at a school and there has recently been a "staff consultation" to determine if the introduction of 'on call' measures would be a good idea. Previously all caretakers were pretty much an call all of the...

Disciplinary Hearing [ 2 Answers ]

Mark is to be taken to a diciplinary hearing in the Hospital where he works as a Nurse He refutes the claims being brought against him and we know there is bias in this. The lady in charge wants to get rid of him as she sees him as a thret. We have made a comlaint about this but we are not believed

Disciplinary action lawsuits in Canada [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there! Can anybody please help me! I need to find a history of Disciplinary action lawsuits in Canada. By that I mean, the numbers of lawsuits, the judgements, and so on. Does anybody know where I can find this information? Thank you!

View more questions Search