Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flowerlady9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2013, 10:05 AM
    How can I rebuild/repair my garden fairy that got chewed by my dog!
    I have a lovely garden fairy/angel ornament made of some kind of stone, which my 11 month old labrador decided to chew on! He has chewed off all of her face, anf the edges of her wings, plus one or two other places.
    Does anyone know if there is a way I can remold/repair her, or are there places I could take her to get her repaired?

Hopeful...

Flowerlady

Check out some similar questions!

Dog chewed my A/C wires outside. Can anyone help? [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone save me some money for this simple fix? The dog chewed the wires from my a/c unit outside. There is a white, green, and red wire that are disconnected. There are two yellow wires that come off the contactor. Neither of these are connected to anything. Which wires do I reconnect? ...

Install rebuild (carb) kit in craftsman garden tractor [ 1 Answers ]

No instructions arrived with rebuild kit for Craftsman garden tractor, model No. 917.275970. Are do-it-yourself instructions available and how do I locate them?

Dog chewed wire [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all.. I did a search to see if this problem had come up, but nothing matched my wiring. Stupid dog! ;) From the thermostat, I have a 3-wire section (green, red, white) that leads to the compressor outside my house. I looked inside the compressor and only found blue and yellow (heavier...

Dog chewed wires [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought a new house and of course we had to get a new dog. Well he decided to chew and rip out the thermostat wire from the ac unit. I'm having trouble seeing where the wires are supposed to be connected inside the unit. I work on electronics for a living and this is confusing me. The...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.