Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pislik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2013, 07:52 AM
    I have doubt about my girlfriend still loves her ex, but I know that she loves me too
    We have been dating for 5 months. I love her too much and I know she loves me. But before me, there was a guy who made my girlfriend suffer for 6 years. They broke up 6 years before, and my girlfriend was sending her messages for last 5-6 years as a habit. After we start to date, I saw her checking his Facebook and one time she send him message on Facebook asking where are you why you are silent. I speak with her and she said to me I did it because 6 years I suffer you can't understand, and when I look his photos I look without any feels. After that I left her, she beg me for 10 days, she come to my house etc. I comeback. After all these, her ex add her on Facebook once, she rejected. But I still have doubt about she loves him. Any comments?

Check out some similar questions!

I doubt my girlfriend even if she loves me a lot... what to do ? [ 12 Answers ]

I'm in relation with my girlfriend since last 3 moths she is very caring she loves me a lot, but I am being so possessive , I always worried about if she would leave me, I doubt on her , even if she keeps telling me that she is never going to leave me , her whole family knowing about our relation...

My girlfriend says she loves me but tells me that she loves someone else too [ 7 Answers ]

My relationship is about 4 years old. We were kind of living in together. As of lately, I was very busy doing my Thesis in Architecture that I couldn't give my time to my girlfriend though we shared the same room. Meanwhile, she went out to play badminton regularly. Very unfortunately for me, she...

My girlfriend says she loves me but also loves her ex [ 6 Answers ]

Bit of a long story, sorry. Ok, so here is how it all started. I met my girlfriend 4 years ago, we have been dating off and on for about 4 years. Sometimes it was my fault we broke up, sometimes it was her fault, but we always came back to each other. We both admitted that we were in love and...

My girlfriend loves me, but loves someone else too.. [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been together for six months. I know for some of you it might not seem like long, but I see her everyday and spend a ton of my available time with her. In all that time I've come to love her madly, I swear I have. She says she has too, and I believe her. If you don't...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.