Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myst13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2013, 06:35 AM
    How to find song by video clip?
    Nothing say this song... This song similar a cartoon.. in this song his brother died and he remember his memories.. I hope you will find.. :(

Check out some similar questions!

How to find song by video clip? [ 3 Answers ]

A man walking on the road in a tunnel. At the end of the clip he puts his arms out wide and is hit by a car or truck. But the car or truck is destroyed not him

Find a song by video clip [ 1 Answers ]

The year must be between 2005 and 2007. On the clip short dark haired female singer was singing under a tube or something like underground. She was moving fast passing the people. Anyone watched it ? Thank you.

Trying to find a song but only know the video clip [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a song, I think it's a fairly new song, and in the film clip a dorky red headed kid is just dancing really stupid throughout the whole thing thanks for any help :)

Find a song by video clip [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for a song but I remember only the video clip. A girl chating with a boy(she is wearing leopard underwear and she is lying on her bed) with her I-phone and she is picking sexy photoes with it. The are couple but he is away with his group and she is missing him. Finally they broke up and...

Find a song from video clip? [ 0 Answers ]

It was a video clip with insects, flying in a room where a woman was making some chores. And somehow the woman tried to kill the insects with a vacuum. I believe it was in the year 2006 or 2007. The music was rock, punk rock. It was a lot in the greek music channel MAD TV. Thanks.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.