Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Teresa burns Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2013, 09:13 PM
    Need to know why I have always had a hard life??
    As long as I can remember even as a little girl I always had something or some spirit around me and it was bad.. I say this because I am now 36 of age and still feel and think that something has always been with me , because I can tell you that in my life time there has only been about 3 or 4 things good in my life and can only count for very little happy times in my life time and I know now that I am of age to change things in my life and have tried to do so it's the same , no matter how or what I do . It's always something bad...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2013, 09:17 PM
    First good and bad are often how we look at things, And bad happens to everyone, all the time, we just work hard to over come them.

There is no magic, except making new choices and doing things differently than you were.

Jan 25, 2013, 09:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    First good and bad are often how we look at things, And bad happens to everyone, all the time, we just work hard to over come them.

There is no magic, except making new choices and doing things differently than you were.
    I have tried different things and changed my ways and the way I think , it's much more than!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 26, 2013, 07:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa burns View Post
    I have tried different things and changed my ways and the way I think , it's much more than !!
    Actually I agree with Fr_Chuck. It is how you do things that can have a direct outcome on things in your life. DO things happen along the roadway of life? Yes they do. Have you had to struggle and overcome situations? Im sure you have. But what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. You being able to survive may be a shining beacon to someone else that is weaker and a guidepost to the strength of endurance. So yes it is all about how you look at things and carry yourself that makes all the difference.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 26, 2013, 08:31 AM
    I have had mostly bad throughout my life as well. Very little good has come of anything. I had a very rough childhood that I'm not going to go into. I have had numerous accidents that have made it so that I live in pain constantly. If it wasn't for bad luck, I would have no luck at all. I really could go on but there is no point.

As I look back, many of my problems were created by me in one way or another. Not all of them, but quite a few. Some are just out of my control but I push through and keep going.

I am not a positive person by any means but I am also not a quitter and I can look at things objectively. Bad things happen, you don't dwell on them, you get past them and learn from them. You try to make wise decisions and keep bad things from happening again. It's almost like a game.

Break the cycle... don't expect bad things to happen but be prepared if they do. Don't keep thinking that something bad is right around the corner because it may not be. If or when something bad does happen, don't let it control you... simply realize it is part of life and something you need to face and get around it and move on.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 26, 2013, 09:07 AM
    Besides the consistent bad.. is there any other reason you believe it is a spirit?

Jan 26, 2013, 06:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Besides the consistant bad..is there any other reason you believe it is a spirit?
    My mom told that when I was little about 5 or 6 of age or younger she really didn't remember what age it was but she would hear me talking in the next room and when she came to see what I was doing I would stop just as she come in the room and ask me who I was talking to but I never told her and I have a very good memory.. But nothing about anything she has told me about . My youngness memory is when I am 3 and my mom is in labor with my sister and she had me call my grandmother on the phone and it's true.. I asked my mom about it... so yes I have thought that maybe it was..

Jan 27, 2013, 04:43 PM
    Do you hold any sort of religious beliefs/practices?

Jan 27, 2013, 05:54 PM
    Do you hold any sort of religious beliefs/practices?
    I do believe in god but if you are asking me I am religious I am not and don't practices anything..?

Jan 28, 2013, 05:51 PM
    Just asking... sometimes religion has a lot to do with it. Sometimes our bad luck has a lot to do with how we react to it. If it is an actual spirit however... you should speak with a pastor.

Jan 29, 2013, 05:12 AM
    Just asking...sometimes religion has a lot to do with it. Sometimes our bad luck has a lot to do with how we react to it. If it is an actual spirit however...you should speak with a pastor.
    Well I have talk to a pastor and tried to tell him about me and I didn't even get done telling him and he told me I needed to go and that he couldn't help me... with that I just stop looking for the answer and didn't want to tell anyone... it made me feel mad and up set... but thank you for trying to help

Jan 29, 2013, 03:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa burns View Post
    Well I have talk to a pastor and tried to tell him about me and I didn't even get done telling him and he told me I needed to go and that he couldn't help me ...with that I just stop looking for the answer and didn't want to tell anyone ...it made me feel mad and up set ...but thank you for trying to help
    Might I add... a pastor that believes you. Some are less ignorant than others. Ask around.

Jan 29, 2013, 06:42 PM
    Might i add...a pastor that believes you. Some are less ignorant than others. Ask around.
    Ok I will and I will let you know how it goes thanks... :)

Jan 29, 2013, 08:15 PM
    Please do... we'll help you out as much as we can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life is hard. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so a few boys in my classes have a crush on me. How to give them a hint that I'm not intersted in them. I don't want to be mean, and say I don't like you. Just a gentle way, maybe a clue, or hint. Please I really need help!!

What to do when life is too hard [ 0 Answers ]

I am getting really frustated with myself. I really wanted to end my life . Day by day its eating away my strength. I am 21 years old. I had a hard childhood. Got really sucked looking at my parents fights. They really ate away my childhood. This is all because of my father. So I just only...

Life is too hard? [ 10 Answers ]

I have seen a lot of doctors and can never seem to kick depression and anxiety and don't feel like going on. I don't have close friends, I rarely leave my house (nor do I care to), and I wonder how or why I will go on in life. My parents are both addicts and I am estranged from my siblings. I...

It's so hard in life! [ 1 Answers ]

How do I look for the right auditions for musicals, record deals, movies, & disneychannel.

Hard life! [ 36 Answers ]

Hey.. I'm 12 but I act 16. I stay out late, lie, stuff with my boyfriend, and all that.. I grew up with no mom.. a dad and his girlfriend-S. and I used to stay home all night by myself with a razor.. if you know what I mean. I said bad stuff to my boyfriend on text and I think my dad seen them.....

View more questions Search