Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2013, 02:57 PM
    By the way, did you know Obamacare could encourage you to ship jobs overseas?

A company that employs U.S. citizens working abroad generally would be subject to the Employer Shared Responsibility provisions only if the company had at least 50 full-time employees (or the equivalent combination of full-time and part-time employees), determined by taking into account only work performed in the United States. Accordingly, employees working only abroad, whether U.S. citizens, generally will not be taken into account for purposes of determining whether an employer meets the 50 full-time employee (or equivalents) threshold. Furthermore, for employees working abroad the time spent working for the employer outside of the U.S. would not be taken into account for purposes of determining whether the employer owes an Employer Shared Responsibility payment or the amount of any such payment.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 1, 2013, 03:21 PM
    Dude, they have been sending jobs overseas for DECADES. Why stop NOW? Where have you been?

Before you jump to another insurance company, investigate who the underwriters are.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2013, 03:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    By the way, did you know Obamacare could encourage you to ship jobs overseas?
    An interesting question, and yes there is an incentive to employ people on the otherside of the border and not incur the cost but this is just an added incentive. All government regulation gives incentive for business to move that is why they have
    Expert

Apr 1, 2013, 04:25 PM
    They go where they get cheap labor and weak governments so they can visit the Cayman Islands and Luxemborg to visit their money. The Russians aren't as sophisticated.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2013, 06:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    They go where they get cheap labor and weak governments so they can visit the Cayman Islands and Luxemborg to visit their money. The Russians aren't as sophisticated.
    No they enjoy the mediterranian and it costs them but then there are other considerations
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2013, 07:38 AM
    Now a Federal Judge in Brooklyn has ordered the FDA to allow abortion pills to anyone at any age OTC . Geeeze ;why do we need to elect lawmakers ? Just let the unelected branch make all the rules for us !
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2013, 07:48 AM
    Hello again, tom:

Just let the unelected branch make all the rules for us !
    There are some decisions that simply can't be left in the hands of the electorate. If we put the Bill of Rights up for a vote today, it would fail. Somebody needs to stand up for the Constitution...

Look. I don't like all the decisions the judiciary makes, but at least they have the Constitution as a guide instead of rigid political ideologies.

Excon
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2013, 08:03 AM
    Judges are there to determine if a law is constitutional . Show me the constitutional requirement that young girls have a "right" to get abortion type drugs ,OTC, without prescription .Even Sebillius is being over ruled on this call .
    Life saving drugs require a prescription; life ending drugs don't... progessivism in a nutshell.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2013, 08:28 AM
    Hello again, tom:

I'm not here to argue the case. I know nothing about it. I'm here to tell you the courts have a ROLE in our society.

Let me ask you this. If the Bill of Rights were UP for a vote, WOULD you vote to confirm them ALL? I would. I absolutely WOULD. If you tell the truth, I cannot imagine any right winger supporting a criminals right to have a lawyer at states expense, or his right to due process of law, or his right against cruel and unusual punishment, or his right NOT to be searched, or any number of rights that favor the accused over the government...

Come on. You can tell me. What right winger could, in good conscience approve of THAT bunch of liberal hogwash?

excon
    Expert

Apr 5, 2013, 08:46 AM
    You wingers make everything you don't like or understand a constitutional issue. Then you tell woman, minorities, and anyone different than you about the rights you think they should have and not have.

Can't you righties just mind your own business for a few decades or so and live and let live?
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2013, 08:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, tom:

There are some decisions that simply can't be left in the hands of the electorate. If we put the Bill of Rights up for a vote today, it would fail. Somebody needs to stand up for the Constitution...

Look. I don't like all the decisions the judiciary makes, but at least they have the Constitution as a guide instead of rigid political ideologies.

excon
    Um, you whine about guns and defend giving murder-death-kill pills over-the-counter? Dude! Any pill designed to end life should not be available OTC, that's just warped as hell.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2013, 09:10 AM
    Dude! Any pill designed to end life should not be available OTC, that's just warped as hell.
    Blah, blah, blah, I'm sick of hearing you guys talk about choices, you only defend the choice you agree with.
    Expert

Apr 5, 2013, 09:20 AM
    So now life begins the next day?
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2013, 09:21 AM
    Dude, you need help NK.
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2013, 09:28 AM
    As you know I used your exact words that you used a few minutes before my post. Kind of opens your eyes eh?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/curren...ml#post3435847
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2013, 09:28 AM
    So now life begins the next day?
    No, at conception. So you're telling me this should be available OTC, and yet I have to practically give a kidney to buy Sudafed OTC

mifepristone - oral, Mifeprex (cont.)

SIDE EFFECTS: See also Warning section.Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, weakness, or dizziness may occur. If these effects persist longer than the first 24 hours after taking the second drug (misoprostol), seek immediate medical attention because they can be signs of a serious medical problem.Bleeding and cramping are expected during this treatment. Usually, the symptoms mean the drugs are working. However, sometimes you can have cramps and bleeding and still be pregnant. Therefore, you must return for all 3 of your doctor visits. Nausea and cramping may worsen in the 24 hours after you take the second drug (misoprostol). Your doctor may direct you to take other medication to help with these symptoms. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.Bleeding and spotting may last up to 30 days and may be much heavier than a normal period. In very few cases, this bleeding will need to be stopped by surgery. Seek immediate medical attention if you bleed enough to soak through 2 thick, full-size sanitary pads each hour for 2 hours in a row, or if you are concerned about heavy bleeding.Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.Seek immediate medical attention if you have any of these unlikely but very serious side effects: fever of 100.4 degrees F (38 degrees C) or higher, fainting, fast heartbeat, stomach/abdominal pain or tenderness.A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, seek immediate medical attention if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.In the US -Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.In Canada - Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to Health Canada at 1-866-234-2345.
    Sounds like a potential clothes hanger in a pill to me. Who needs a doc's care for that?
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2013, 09:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    As you know I used your exact words that you used a few minutes before my post. Kind of opens your eyes eh?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/curren...ml#post3435847
    No, your pathological behavior should open some eyes. Your stalking of me is really creepy.
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2013, 09:43 AM
    Hello again, tom:

I'm not here to argue the case. I know nothing about it. I'm here to tell you the courts have a ROLE in our society.
    I'd first like to discuss the case. Here is the facts (condensed version) the FDA said it was OK for the abortion pill to be OTC and then the Head of the Executive Dept that the FDA answers to said no . That was the decision of Sebellius and be extension the decision of the Chief Executive of the United States.
    So now you have some putz judge in District Court in Brooklyn saying that is an unconstitutional decision?. and then he orders the FDA to make the pill available OTC ? I want to know what is the basis for this call ;and where in the constitution it says a judge can make law from the bench ?
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2013, 09:47 AM
    Your stalking of me is really creepy.
    You flatter yourself. :D
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2013, 09:48 AM
    You wingers make everything you don't like or understand a constitutional issue. Then you tell woman, minorities, and anyone different than you about the rights you think they should have and not have.

Can't you righties just mind your own business for a few decades or so and live and let live?
    BS it was YOUR LIBERAL government that made the call (OMG they actually got one right )... then one of YOUR imperial judges who over-ruled a proper executive decision.
    Yes I know that your side thinks the constitution is toilet paper to be used and discarded as needed . WE think it's an important restraint on the power of the government .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obamacare For The Poor [ 18 Answers ]

What happens in 2014. Women 60 years old is unemployed and has a preexisting condition. Has been denied medicaid in Florida, she did not met the current guild-lines. Only income is from her husband's social security check. I wonder what will happen in this type of situation??

Obamacare... [ 6 Answers ]

What exactly does it mean? I've heard different things from different people and don't know what to believe...

Obamacare's unconstitutional [ 17 Answers ]

That's what U.S. District Judge Henry E. Hudson said today. He said the mandate requiring people to have medical insurance exceeds all constitutional "logical limitations ". Judge in Va. strikes down federal health care law - Yahoo! News If one part of Obamacare goes down then the whole law...

Alternatives to Obamacare; [ 178 Answers ]

Obamacare, whatever that may be, is unpopular, not cost effective , and offensive to the people it is to care for and from whom paid taxes into this. It is time to move on and look at alternatives to Obamacare and the CURRENT healthcare system we have in place. The ultimate goal being to provide...

Obamacare, good enough for thee - [ 8 Answers ]

But not for Obama himself... During Obama's ratings flop of an infomercial last night, he refused to promise that he would stay within his own health care system if one of his wife or daughters were sick. There you have it, if the president himself won't commit to trusting his own...

View more questions Search