Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benter50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Co2 problems with tippmen a-5
    When I start to screw on my tank, it sounds like the co2 is escaping someware in the gun but when its all the way on the noise stops, am I leaking someware, or is it OK?
    glavine Posts: 895, Reputation: 87

Aug 31, 2007, 05:44 PM
    Its probably OK , but you need to cock the gun before your thread it on. If you have a cocking knob, if not your gun may have an on/off valve. Turn it to the off position before you screw the tank in, and then back on after its screwed all the way on.

As for a problem , unless it keeps leaking or you notice the paint droping off I wouldn't worry about that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat problems or furnace problems [ 22 Answers ]

Is it possible that a thermostat operates correct all the time except when it reaches the temperature that is set doesn't maintain that temperature?:D I noticed that actually that thermostat gives a signal to the furnace but furnace doesn't turn on but that happens only when thermostat needs to...

Various problems [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am a girl who just started high school. I have been having trouble sleeping. I usually takes me two hours to fall asleep. I am usually very tired and or depressed.( cut back eating even hurt myself for fun)( I don't even realise it most of the time.I even have a bad burn scar from it) I now am...

Problems [ 2 Answers ]

:p :D in Allosteric enzymeswhat happens when the ATP concentration is high and when it is low and how is it regulated?

Dryice (co2) on air plane [ 1 Answers ]

Do they , gov and airlines, allow checked baggage with dryice on domestic flight ? Thanks

Problems with ex,please help,PLEASE! [ 4 Answers ]

Well I broke up with my boyfriend of nine months earlier this week. It's been really tough. Im over the fact he left for the most part,because I like another guy, but he hates me now. At first he said he wanted to be friends. I wrote him a note saying it would be hard for me to be friends...

View more questions Search