Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

Mar 17, 2007, 09:57 AM
    I don't want to do anything sexually, is something wrong with me?
    I've been with a guy for 2 1/2 yrs. He's 19 and I'm 21 in April. Out of that time we've been sexually active for at least two yrs. We both were virgian's and the problem is we used to do ''it'' a lot. We had a very healthy sexual appitite. It was our way of showing our love for each other. I don't want to give too much info, but for the sake of my question, we did ''it'' at least 3x's weekly. Pretty regualrly I'd say. But lately, within the last few month's we don't do 'it'' nearly as much. He asks a lot in the mornings, mid-day and I don't want to. I just don't and I can't come up with a reason why. He always wants to do things and I just don't feel in the mood anymore. I still love him VERY much and stuff. I mean were engaged. But I just don't feel like I want ''it'' and it makes him sad. I want to make him happy, but I woln't do ''it'' if I'm not in the mood. I've always delt with the issue that I'm ugly and fat. I've always felt that way and I still don't exactly know why he want's to be with me. Out of all the girl's in the world? Maybe this has something to do with our problem. BUT I don't know how to change it. Too make matter's worse lately my period has been acting up. Some month's it's early some late. Its always irregular. But a few moths ago it was a week and a half late. Then this month its like 2 weeks late. So maybe I'm stressing? Maybe its all just wacking up my body. But I really don't know what to do about ''it''. I mean, I don't want him to give up and find some other chick. He says he loves me. He doesn't force me to have ''it'' with him, but I can tell it hurts him to not show me he loves me. I have a problem, what help do I need?

Mar 18, 2007, 08:55 AM
    Yea and this morning I can tell he's anoyed with me about it. He says that I woln't even let him touch me. Well I'm busy making dinner, I'm trying to do stuff. It's anoing to be touched all the time.
    eskimo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Hmmmmm, not so much an answer, more of a I can relate to repsonse. Going through kind of the same thing... feel v guilty when I don't give him any loving!
    What was your sex life before, was it good and enjoyable (cos you mentioned you were both virgins.. so were we, and I sometimes think its because of technique that I don't feel for it)

Mar 18, 2007, 10:01 AM
    Well our sex life was great. We sucked at it at first, being new to it. But then we got better and started to have a very healthy and enjoyable sexual relaionship. As I said it was from 3-4 time's a week if not everyday. Lately, It's just sometime's I don't feel like doing it. I never have felt sex was that great. We've tried every thing. Every position, place etc. So I might just not like sex. It doesn't bother me that I don't want it or like it. I don't know, something is wrong with me. Sometime's I do it with him to mke him happy. I mean I enjoy it if he does it my favorite way. But anything else is like OK when you going to go? I feel bad.
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Mar 19, 2007, 08:38 AM
    Hey, I thought I would look at your post like you suggested and I found a different one first. If you are feeling depressed, then your sex drive will die. Its just one of those annoying little facts of life. So the best thing you could do if try and get help with that. Having no real friends and family must make things really hard for you so I think getting a job sounds like a great idea. However, I can assure you that very few peoples sex life ever returns to the way it was at the beginning. If mine did, I would never get anything done!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My husband isn't sexually attracted to me [ 23 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for only two months. I'm afraid that a problem that has always effected our relationship (but one that we've worked hard to correct) is going to be the cause of our divorce... You see... my husband has had erectile disfunction since the first time we attempted...

Sexually Frustrated [ 4 Answers ]

My Girlfriend is going through this menopause at age 41. She has lost her sexual drive. She said she has not had an orgasm in 2 months. She fights me when I want to have sex. My drive is still there. What should I do about that?

Sexually Frustrated [ 15 Answers ]

I know I said that I am waiting till I am married before I ever have a sexual relationship again, but its harder than I thought it would be. I am very frustrated. Its not like I am in a situation where I can have sex for a while and If I was I can't bring myself to just sleep with anyone and I am...

Sexually Attraction and friendship [ 8 Answers ]

If two people work together (once a week) and are sexually attracted to one another... but one is married can they keep the relationship as friends? One happens to be married the other single, one 20 the other 40. Can the attraction be seen by others viewing them... basically can a man and a woman...

Sexually Fustrated [ 12 Answers ]

I am not sure what has happen here.. Me and My Boyfriend have been together for 2 months and at the beginning the Sex life was GREAT! And Now I am lucky if I acutally get Pleasure once a week... He won't let me touch him.. But He Teases me and Just leaves me there... I am starting to get pretty...

View more questions Search