Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ckmills Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2013, 02:01 PM
    Coho apartments history
    There is stuff going on at my friends apartment and I just want to find out the history of this place
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2013, 03:23 PM
    And since we have members from all four corners of the planet Earth... it might be helpful to narrow down the location of this apartment a bit. Because like street names, and cities... odds are there are multiple ones that exist with that name.
    ckmills Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2013, 03:29 PM
    In juneau Alaska. Coho apartments. Amalga street!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 24, 2013, 03:40 PM
    Your best bet is the library, or Google. Since you have the exact address you can search. I would not advise you to post the full address on this site, or any other site. If you do, it will be removed for your own safety.

This will take a bit of research on your part, man hours, but if you want to know the history, if there is one, that's where you'll have to start.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

History of apartments [ 3 Answers ]

I was told by another tenant that used to live in my building where I'm now renting and they told me that my apartment complex is under foreclosure, how can I find out and my lanlord isn't telling me?

History of apartments? [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know the background history of LInder Ave, Chicago,IL. I've been seeing ghosts & sensing paranormal activity since I moved into this apartment. I need to know the history from past to present. What this building was before it became an apartment & the life history of this building....

History of apartments? [ 1 Answers ]

My apartment building was built in 1924 and I hear and see things

How can I research my apartments history? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to research the entire history of my apartment building, from the time the foundation was laid until today, i.e. murders, suicides, bad things in the neighborhood.

View more questions Search