Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alpha_Male81 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Diversity Assignment, I need assistance
    Hey can u please help me anwer this question:

1) Describe the contributions or benefits made by bacteria to the ecosystem:

a) their role in nitrogen fixation (If you could find me a diagram, that would be nice, but don't worry if you cant)

b) Their role as decomposers

c) Their role in sewage treatment

And

2) Describe the role of bacteria in the dairy industry

3) Desrcibe the role of bacteria in biotechnology and genetic engineering. (Diagrams would be nice, but no worries if you can't find them)

NUMBERS 1 AND 3 ARE THE ONES I HAVE TROUBLE WITH! THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 17, 2007, 10:02 AM
    Please refer to this announcement

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Assignment Help [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm currently studying Forensic Science at College in England, and I was wondering if you could give me some pointers on an assignment I have as we have had very little guidance on it. The task is to review the types of energy (I believe this means kinetic, potential etc.), their...

Assignment [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have this english assignment and I need to know a law about make-up I'm not so sure if there is one but maybe some of the other members could clarrify this My question really is there any legal limits on make-up? Thank you if you reply I'm hoping for an A+:)

Diversity Lottery For Cubans [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Could anybody tell me if Cubans living in Cuba can apply to the Diversity Lottery? I know that there used to be a lottery only for cubans but that stopped a few years ago. Could a Cuban apply to the Diversity Lottery, even if he is living in Cuba? I read the instructions for the diversity...

Genetic diversity [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a question concerning the balance of genetic material in several pregnancies.My wife and I have 3 daughters,13,11,9. The 13 year old is all me,the 11 year old is a fifty fifty mix and the 9 year old is all my wife's. My question is ,is this normal,and if it is if we have another child is...

View more questions Search