Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cute_20 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2013, 10:21 AM
    Do multivitamins and Calcium tablets make you look healthy when dieting?
    Hey guys, my problem is that whenever I start losing weight, first thing that reduces is my facial fat... and it makes me get wrinkles and I completely lose my cheeks, thus making me look much older for my age. (Im 20).

But I want to lose more weight, so now I use a multivitamin tablet and calcium tablet. I drink it every other day. I do low impact workout.

Do you think this will be helpful? Will vitamins help me lose weight in a healthy way and not make me look older?

Please be specific when answering. Thanks :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 24, 2013, 10:33 AM
    What is your weight-loss plan for eating?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it OK to take multivitamins when you are using depo shot? [ 1 Answers ]

I am using depo shot as a contraceptives... and I want to take multivitamins as a daily vitamins.. is it safe?

Working Out and Dieting - Want to make sure I am getting enough calories. [ 11 Answers ]

I have been working out for a few months now. I am 6'0". I started at 280 and am down to 250. I have also restricted my diet quite a bit. Breakfast: cup of fiber cereal Snack: small bowl of fruit Lunch: mostly lettuce salad with croûtons - no cheese or dressing Dinner: I eat whatever just...

Calcium:can you combined coral calcium and calcium citrate in your diet? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it OK to take both on the same day at different times: coral calcium and calcium citrate?

Issues with sleeping connected to Multivitamins? [ 9 Answers ]

I am having issues with sleeping lately. I cannot fall asleep in the evening. I will give you a little background on my activities, and what I thought might be an issue. About 3 months ago I got mononucleosis. Since then, I stopped going to my Ju Jitsu practices that I was going to for the past...

View more questions Search