Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chukur Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 05:36 AM
    Singing is a great talent and having a good voice is again a great god's gift. Its nice 2 see your interest towards singing. If u want to bcome a singer then firstly you need 2 find a good music teacher who is in this field for a long time. The teacher helps in providing knowledge about tacts of singing and gives personal attention too. Nextly, you should practice singing a lot and listen 2 your fav singer's music. You should also take part in music competetions and musical programmes. You should grab every opportunity that comes your way which can provide you with a platform 4 singing. Wish you great time ahead!!
    Krazyaobutsmile Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Jul 11, 2008, 09:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_BrownSuga
    my dad noe this lady thats a singer but she doesnt sing english songs, and she came to mah house last week but i was out, i wasnt home, so i didnt c her.. i could tell mah dad, but i think mah dad would'nt b happy. if i become a singer.. :( dont know y...ppl say i have a great voice, so does mah mom says dat, but dad nevered.. i could have been a singer if i took singin class in skool...and sing on stage to every one at skool but i was to nervous back than when i was 11 to 14,.. but now im 15 i ant nervous
    anyways thanks, if u know any one that can help's email me at [email protected] or u could just post it here... plzzz *on my knees* (she hates doin dat, goin on her knees) tell me.. thx luv ya
    Well, you can't blame your dad 4 not wanting u 2 go in the industry, can u? I mean like at Britney, Lindsey and others that started in the biz young and turned messed up! But if you rele want to be famous, you need support from parents! Now it's good that your mom supports you but, if you wanted to be famous, can your mom be your agent? You need an agent and family that you don't have to pay is your best shot!! I can give you GREAT tips on how you can start on your own because that is what I will be doing soon I want to be a star 2. If you would like these tip, let me no... would you like them?
    jessielarae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 04:17 PM
    If you have music a good way to get it out there is a website hostbaby.com is a good place to get one. I have one jessielarae.com
    It's pretty simple to use and looks very professional.
    kryostar Posts: 108, Reputation: 11

Aug 3, 2010, 12:39 PM

Go put it on YouTube and it will spread like wild fire if it's good
    jendenxxx Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 13, 2011, 01:48 PM
    Comment on Lil_BrownSuga's post
    Yh me too but I don't now because someone posted a vid on utube of me saying I was crap LOL so don't think that will ever come true
    rosio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2011, 06:45 PM
    I want to be singer but I am 10 and I don't know how
    Mari_Rose Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2011, 06:47 PM
    Hun, I'm sorry, I don't have an answer for you, but please never put your personal email out on the internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Singer [ 2 Answers ]

Please help with getting into the singing business I really want to!! :(

Singer and song title [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings "outside heaven's door"? Some of the lyrics are "I'm standing right outside of heaven's door I know you don't love me anymore... I think this is from the 60's

Song Title & Singer Please [ 8 Answers ]

Hi :) I need some help finding the singer and title to a song ! I only know a couple of the words from the song, but its kind of catchy -- :D I got my hair I got my head I got my ( something ) I got my (something else ) Thanks Jay Jay

Looking for a great singer - forgot her name. [ 2 Answers ]

Chris Christopherson was married to a Native American singer and I had her album, but it was stolen by a 'friend'. One of my favorite songs was 'Whiskey, Whiskey, my old friend', but I do not remember her name anymore. Does anyone remember it, and be willing to inform me of where I can still get...

View more questions Search