Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tracy74 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2013, 05:01 AM
    Mother advice for 17yr old teenage girl
    Hi at present time my 17 yr old daugther is so very angery at present with everyone and everything how can I help her.its so bad she's going to stay with her nanna in cornwall for 4 weeks.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 24, 2013, 05:06 AM
    You are her mom, you must know what is going on with her, and her life, to make her so angry. What has happened at home ? Is she in a relationship with someone and it isn't working out ? There has to be an underlying cause; has she been this way for an extended period? Is she ill ?

Lots of questions because you don't give us any background information in order to try and help, but basically you know your daughter best.
    tracy74 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2013, 05:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    You are her mom, you must know what is going on with her, and her life, to make her so angry. What has happened at home ? Is she in a relationship with someone and it isnt working out ? There has to be an underlying cause; has she been this way for an extended period of time? Is she ill ?

Lots of questions because you dont give us any background information in order to try and help, but basically you know your daughter best.
    All she says is that her 9 yr old bother is doing her head in
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 24, 2013, 05:18 AM
    So she is being bugged by her 9 year old brother; that is what 'doing her head in' means. So you either have a sit down talk with the two of them, have the 9 year old cease and desist, or let her go for a break. Simple.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeking advice regarding my teenage daughter's behavior... [ 7 Answers ]

Hello again-well if it's not one problem with me it's another... This is quite serious, however, and I'm asking for anyone for some good advice on how to handle this situation... I have a 13 year old daughter-she is a very wonderful person-she has her teenage girl moments, but overall is a very...

A teenage girl hides away her favourite teenage artist in her house [ 2 Answers ]

A teenage boy who is a pop singer hides away in a teenage girls house

Teenage Daughter - Need Advice [ 5 Answers ]

At this point I do not know what to do with my teenage daughter anymore. She is 15 years old, she has a severe drinking problem. She does drugs, all she does is lie about everything and you just do not know if she is telling the truth. She is always stealing; not just from us but from whom ever and...

17yr old mother 20yr old husband(me) [ 20 Answers ]

I don't really know if anybody can help me but, my girlfriend and I had a baby and we put him up for adoption but for the 9 months we were thinking about the child she hated the idea of it but we put it him up for adoption and he went home with the adoptive family and for 3 days I tried to help her...

17yr old girl 16 yr old boy where can we get married without parental consent [ 8 Answers ]

Is there any state where my 16 yr old boyfriend and I can get married without my parents consent? Does it make any difference if I'm pregnant or not?

View more questions Search