Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boomer20133 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2013, 09:39 PM
    What is the absolute longest oxycontin can stay in your urine in 6 panel drug test?
    Hello, PLease help ! I am 21 years old, Skinny build (about 5'11" and 150 lbs with high metabolism) I used to frequently sniff oxycontin. I sniffed about 65mg today and before this was completely clean for 10 days. I have urine drug test (5 panel and the version that specifically tests for oxycontin; so 6 panel if that's what it is called). My drug test is in 20 days. If I eat well and exercise frequently will I pass? It is a pre employment screening and I am very nervous about failing because I really want/need the job. Please help me out here I would really appreciate it, I have chronic anxiety and just need some peace of mind!!

Check out some similar questions!

Longest detection time for a urine EtG test? [ 33 Answers ]

I have been drinking for weeks and it has been 6 days that I haven't had any alcohol.Friday night was my last night of drinking and I had an EtG test done on Thursday afternoon,days before the test I drank plenty of water and urinated a lot all 6 days before the test.When I was drinking I would...

Does oxycontin and percocet show up the same in urine test [ 2 Answers ]

Does oxycontin and percocet show up the same in urine test.

How long does one drink stay in my urine for a drug test? [ 0 Answers ]

I had one sangria at 2:30pm And need to take a urine test at noon tomorrow

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.