Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahyen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2013, 09:29 PM
    Is there any medicine to take just to low the creatine?
    My mother is high of creatine and she is diabetic.now she is subject for dialisis.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 23, 2013, 09:33 PM
    A change of diet is the best way to help lower creatinine levels. It would be done under the supervision of a doctor since bloodwork will need to be done often.
    ahyen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2013, 05:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    A change of diet is the best way to help lower creatinine levels. It would be done under the supervision of a doctor since bloodwork will need to be done often.
    I told my mother to drink lots of water it is good to her? If she is dialisis is she live long?what is the survival length years or it depends to her health condition?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 24, 2013, 06:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ahyen View Post
    I told my mother to drink lots of water it is good to her? If she is dialisis is she live long?what is the survival length years or it depends to her health condition?
    These are all questions to ask her doctor. We couldn't possibly answer the questions here because her doctors know her medical issues and history when they give her a diagnosis. Please speak to them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High creatinine low Hb can be normal by medicine. [ 0 Answers ]

Creatinine 6.7 Hb 8.2 both kidney are decrease in size.Diabetic and high bp patient.Any medicine can be treat this? Medicine taken : Pan d,minipress xl,cardivas 3.125,phostat,fefol,amaryl 1.

Creatine [ 2 Answers ]

Im trying to lose 75 lbs a friend told me about creatine and how it would make me bigger but... idk if I should lose the weigt then take the Creatine ortake the Creatine and then lose the weight :confused:

Want to know about creatine [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir/mam, I have been working out for about 2.5 years now. Till a few days ago, I have never taken any protein supplements or anything else. Now I have started taking whey protein & creatine consulting my instructor in the gym. I want to know whether this creatine or whey protein has any long...

Which Creatine should I take? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'm a powerlifter and my friend just recently gave me a bunch of his old creatine that he ended up never using. Right now I have black powder, NO2 Hemodilator, Jacked Stack from quest nutrition, and Creadex. Is it safe to take two different creatines at the same time? Which ones should I...

Creatine when to take [ 5 Answers ]

How long before a work a work out should I take creatine caps

View more questions Search