Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jess_m10 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2013, 02:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    How are you going to lose the weight? (By the way, you are not overweight at all, so losing weight will not make you more confident or proud of yourself. There are better and easier ways to accomplish that!)
    Well I wasn't really sure what to do... I am extremely health conscious, so all of the diet tips that were recommended were things I was already doing. I get to 124-5 and that is where I get stuck. So lately, I was thinking about maybe having smaller,more frequent, and very nutritious meals... Counting calories was too complicated.
    jess_m10 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2013, 02:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wondergirl View Post
    also, how old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 13, 5'4 and 115 lbs... Do I weigh too much? [ 3 Answers ]

I am considered fit at my school, I'm not fat, neither skinny- my people say. Most of the girls way around 90-100 lbs but are like ten inches shorter than me. I am 5'4, 13. And I weigh 115 pounds, is that normal?

The high pressure side and low pressure side of my ac unit are at 115 lbs, what do I [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Goodman ac unit at my house,the high pressure side and low pressure side are equal at 115 lbs. How do I solve this problem, or what do I do to fix this problem.

I went from 100 lbs to 88 lbs, but I don't know why [ 4 Answers ]

I used to weigh almost 100 lbs, but all of a sudden I'm 88, I lost a cup size, and my shirts that used to be tight are now loose, along with a dress I wore in 8th grade, it falls right off me... (strapless) Is it bad? Unhealthy?

54 lbs [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my name is destiney ingram. I am a 13 year old girl. I weight 164 pounds and i think that is too much for my age i want to lose 54 lbs bc i have been made fun of for several years and i want to prove by next school year that i can be skinny and lose weight an di dont know how to do that i...

View more questions Search