Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iapman22 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2013, 08:05 PM
    Was it a spirit?
    Today I was doing some maintenance work at a client's house and I felt something watching me. It was just myself on this quiet secluded property, out in the middle of nowhere. The whole time I'm there I get this feeling like an animal or spirit is watching me. There was this strong sense that I was not supposed to be there and that I should leave immediately. As I was finishing up, I made my way to the pool equipment room, and on the way, my gut was telling me not to. I went into the equipment room anyway, and everything was fine. I left the equipment room and gathered my tools. On my way out, I decided to check the equipment room one more time to make sure nothing was left on. This time, my gut really started to squirm; I ignored it and went back into the room. Everything was as I had left it, however, I didn't feel right. I could sense something hostile right behind me. For the rest of the day, I've been nervous, and jumpy. It felt like that spirit was following me for quite some time throughout the day.
    I have to admit that I have always felt a bit strange on this property, however, this experience was different. The house itself is new and is under construction. Many of the properties that I service are similar, and I don't get the same vibes from them.
    Can anyone please share with me their experience and advice?
    Thank you!
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 23, 2013, 08:40 PM
    I've experienced this as well... and it's an experience that can be quite unnerving. Now whether what you felt really was a spirit I of course cannot say 100%... but it falls in line with what I have been through. Whether a home is new doesn't matter too much. Spirits to inhabit houses, people and land. You can't always fix what is in or around someone else's home... but if you feel this followed you home, I would speak to a local minsitry about it and have it prayed over. These are evil spirits.
    iapman22 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2013, 09:14 PM
    Thank you for your response. It confirms my own suspicions. Whatever that thing was, it felt malevolent. I don't frighten too easily, and this was definitely unnerving as you said. My next step is to keep an eye on things and make sure it didn't follow me home.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 24, 2013, 06:53 PM
    Most likely it stayed where it was... hope all stays calm for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to tell what spirit is following you? [ 10 Answers ]

I don't know what it is but every month or two something follows me. Each time it shows up it gets a little closer to me. The third time it showed up it scratched my back. My friends mom saw it and moved me away from it. Ever since then, it'll show up either when I'm alone or when someone I'm with...

How do I know a good spirit from an evil spirit [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I just moved into an apartment and I keep hearing things in my kitchen I hear foot steps and I my lights flick on and off on occasion I also heard my door open and lock the second night in my place my fiancé also hears foot steps and feels weird energy we were having intercourse and the...

Do I Have a spirit following me? [ 6 Answers ]

Is it possible to have a spirit from an object, ie: african mask, Antique watches, follow me? Even after I get rid of the objects? I never had a problem with much of anything until I got a mask from some kid in Liberia, then it always seemed like something was following me! Not always bad, but for...

About spirit. [ 1 Answers ]

Hii... from where did the spriit come ?As it come known by bible that "In the beginning God created heavens and the earth and the spirit of God was howering upon waters,but my question is that from where the spirit come ?

Did I see a spirit? [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancé and I were chatting on the cam this morning. I was noticing the light through the outside window in his internet café and how it bounced around the room. He had to clean some in the café, so turned the cam around for me to watch what he was doing. Everything was normal until I saw...

View more questions Search