Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackiesanchez1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2013, 03:07 PM
    Obscure Cartoon Movie from the 80s/90s
    My sister and I have been trying to figure out what movie this is for a LONG time.

The only thing we remember are the following:

1. Underground mall with river running through it and people go through it on a boat. Models and mannaquins are on display.

2. The female protagonist (we think blonde) is invited to a mansion and takes a bubble bath with strawberries or cherries - there is also a dog in the scene and a woman who helps her out of the bath.

3. The female protagonist wants to go to a ball but doesn't have a dress. A computer system with green writing creates the dress for her and she can go to the ball. It's a white dress with pink bows.

Does any of this ring a bell to anyone?

Thanks!! :)

Check out some similar questions!

Obscure Children's Swan Movie (80s or 90s) [ 9 Answers ]

I've looked everywhere and cannot find any mention of this movie that follows Hans Christian Andersen's 'The Wild Swans' almost exactly: I remember watching a movie in the late 80s/early 90s about a princess whose brothers (I can't remember how many) are turned into swans by the queen, who is an...

Obscure 80s/90s children's movie about a boy trapped with a bunch of child slaves [ 2 Answers ]

I can't think of the name of a movie I watched as a kid about a boy who runs away from his parents into a shop or something and goes down into the basement where he some how gets sucked into another world (possibly via mirror porthole). In this world he is trapped in an industrial factory where the...

Trying to remember an old 80s or 90s cartoon movie [ 3 Answers ]

I need help remembering the title of an old cartoon movie I used to watch all the time when I was a kid. All that I can remember about the plot is that it followed a vaguely Cinderella-esque motif, with an evil stepmother with triangular hair and a red dress, who was cruel to her stepdaughter and...

Looking for a movie title for a 80s/90s cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

I watched this movie a lot when I was about 3-4, so in the early 90s... It was about I *believe two cats who owned a bakery, and the man cat shared the cake with all of the neighborhood children, and his wife was upset because it was bad for business? I think the moral was something about...

Obscure 80s/90s kids movie/tv, boy statue [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me figure out the name of a really obscure kids movie (or maybe TV episode?) that I saw a long time ago. All I remember about it is that it involved a sort of love triangle between this girl and two boys--one of them liked skateboarding, and one of them gave...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.