Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Awestel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2013, 01:40 PM
    Being fired
    I was fired for being sick. Even though I always have 40 plus hours on my time card. I also have chronic passing that has not affected my job
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2013, 01:44 PM
    When you say you were fired for being sick, how did it happen? Who did and said what?

What is chronic passing?

What is your question?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 23, 2013, 01:51 PM
    Unless you have some sort of specific contract, there probably isn't much you can do.

Of course, you didn't really ask a question or state where you live so giving a real answer isn't all that easy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fired [ 1 Answers ]

I have a job interview and my last job I was fired do to the said I violated a hippa law because I scheduled a friends appointment that was not our patient. I made her appointment in imaging and I did not give any codes or anything dx codes I just gave them her name and she was on the other line...

I Was Fired.What Now? [ 2 Answers ]

This is the first time I've been fired and aside from mixed feelings of anger and relief, I'm concerned about how this might effect my future chances. The dreaded question, "why did you leave your last position?" is causing me anxiety. Prior to my taking this job I had been out of work for over a...

Can you be fired for having chron's disease? I am afraid I am going to be fired, [ 4 Answers ]

I have worked for a company for 18 years. I was diagnosed with Chron's Disease 5 years ago and sometimes I get really sick and have to be hospitilized and now they think I should be fired and it really gets me. Is that lawful?? :mad:

Not fired, then fired, after boss was beat [ 6 Answers ]

I was called in the office and confronted about time differences on the time sheet. I had to wait for a customer to get home that morning, (30 min.). I called the office and informed them. So I added 15 extra minutes to my time. I was told that I couldn't do that. I asked was I being fired for it...

View more questions Search