Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Juan Dominguez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2013, 10:06 AM
    Assistance with starting a small business
    Who can I call to speak with someone who can tell me what I need to know about starting up a small business?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2013, 10:17 AM
    The Small Business Administration office in your area.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 23, 2013, 11:18 AM
    Another good source is score.org
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 24, 2013, 02:54 AM
    In the US anyway, you can start a small business at home with absolutely nothing, as long as you don't need a permit from your town to operate out of your house.
    If you are opening a store front, you start with your town for the permit, and your state for the license.
    If you will have employees you get a federal EIN from the IRS, and use that number for your state. Having employees is a huge step with a lot to know and do, and I don't recommend it to start.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Assistance to help an ex con start small business [ 2 Answers ]

I'm an excon and I need assistance in starting a small business

About Starting a small business? [ 1 Answers ]

I have one small plan. It will be an marketing as well as advertising. But I don't know from where to start. I often goes to multiplexes and I have seen that people threw the waste below the seats or somewhere else... And the maintenance staff needs to look after it. What I was planning, to...

Starting a Small Business [ 2 Answers ]

Is there small business grants for felons and if so how do you apply\? What are the top 5 small businesses IN DEMAND that are most likely to succeed?

Starting a small business [ 4 Answers ]

HI Q: I wanted to start an ice-cream parlour I really don't have any idea, we are three partners we don't know what would be the investment and how do we go for it?

Starting a small business [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I am starting up a mobile valeting business and need to know how to register it?

View more questions Search