Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tai1999 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2013, 05:40 AM
    Help me I think I'm being haunted
    I'm currently 13 years old.

I wake at night completely paralyzed with my mouth wide open trying to scream and nothing coming out and not being able to breath. Then all I see as my eyes scan the room is a white mist coming closer until I can finnaly scream. This has happened five times now.

The other day I was in my kitchen and had a feelings g if being watched and I turned around and saw an old man standing there I was about to call for my mum and I turned to see it had vanished.

I had the worst terrifing dream where I would see the old man. Covered in blood and with fire surrounding him laughing hysterically and seeing my whole family standing there with blood dropping from where there heart was pointing at me and chanting. I can't quite remember anythung eose but I do know I wake up gasping for air and crying and then start screaming .

Please help me. No one else in my family is experiencing it and I'm terrified to even be alone in my house.

If anyone has had this happen to them help me please!!
    ZackeryBurch Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Jan 23, 2013, 05:58 AM
    I don't know much about being haunted, but I would strongly consider you go see a doctor for a checkup of your mental state. I'm not saying you're crazy, but if you are constantly stressed or worked up that can cause you to see things that aren't there.

My next explanation is going to be a little bit scarier. I believe that ghosts and demons are real, but I do not think they just haunt "anybody". Demons are vicious creatures. The Bible itself says that seven Jewish priests were casting out spirits in the name of Jesus and Paul "Then the man who had the evil spirit jumped on them and overpowered them all. He gave them such a beating that they ran out of the house naked and bleeding." I don't know a whole lot about demons and ghosts or anything like that but I would very strongly discourage you from antagonizing it in any way (even in the name of God, lest you end up like those Jewish priests). Do you know if anyone in your family was a satanist or a wickan or something like that?
    tai1999 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2013, 06:02 AM
    My aunt is a wiccan
    ZackeryBurch Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Jan 23, 2013, 10:24 AM
    That is very, very bad news. You could really have something you don't want going on. I know Paranormal Activity was just a movie, but on a very serious note, that stuff is very possible (at least it is in my religion anyway). Have either of your parents ever participated in a séance or some kind of demonic ritual that your aunt was in as well. I'm very serious, you could have a problem with your mom or your dad not taking this stuff seriously and now you are going to suffer for their consequences.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 23, 2013, 03:14 PM
    If what you are saying is real... there are several possibilities as to why it is there. There may be a tie there with your aunt... Wicca is more or less a peaceful belief system, but it is still witchcraft nonetheless and therefor dealing with same spirits of witchcraft. Is your aunt on good relations with the family?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I know if I'm being haunted [ 2 Answers ]

I hear strange vioces and footsteps at knight.Sometimes I'll hear a voice and I'll get up and see a man dressed in a Tshirt and jeans and he's a very large man.

My house is not being haunted its me that is being haunted [ 4 Answers ]

I am being haunted its not my home it has followed me for many yrs I wake up with marks like bruising bite marks scratches its just getting worse and I don't know what to do anymore I'm tired my uncle is native american and he says I'm being attacked by a skinwalker please I need advise please

Am I haunted? [ 3 Answers ]

So on a wall in our house we have four pictures one of each of my brothers and sisters and one of me. We will all be calm and randomly my picture fell. Its happened twice. Only my picture has fallen. Lately I have been having weird dreams. Last night I had and I couldn't breath it felt like I was...

Haunted by ex? [ 7 Answers ]

OK so towards the beginning of the year I broke up with my fiancée, we'd been together 4 years, a couple of months later in July he unfortunately passed away in a motorcycle accident. The night it happened, I was out for a quiet drink with a friend, who didn't know and had never met my ex, for some...

View more questions Search