Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Honest15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2013, 11:43 PM
    Figure out movie titles
    I believe it was a college where the students were building locked doors, in which the other (team) students had to figure out how to open the doors without damaging the locks or the doors.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie titles help? [ 1 Answers ]

A guy who can read minds and works for the government

Movie titles [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the title of a movie I watched about 20 yrs ago. It was about a woman who's son is hit and killed by a hit and run driver. She investigates and finds the person who did it and then kidnaps their son. Does anyone have any idea what this movie is?

Need Help With 2 Movie Titles! [ 2 Answers ]

I would appreciate it if anyone can help me figure out 2 movie titles. I can only describe what I remember about these movies. I saw them when I was a kid, so my memory of them isn't too good. Movie 1 - The first movie is about 3 sisters and 1 brother whose father passed away from some kind of...

2 movie titles ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I hope you can help me with two movie titles . One: I think it's an Italian guy in New York and one little girl that her family gets killed by drug dealers and she stays to that guy and he trains her how to shoot, whenever they move around they carry a flower. Two: I think it's Samuel...

Two movie titles! [ 4 Answers ]

I need help finding two movies I watched as a child (probably between 1984-1995). The first movie I think aired on Disney. It involved a family of children whose parents had died. They had a woman caretaker but she did not live with them. They lived in some sort of big house. I remember...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.