Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Turk210 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2013, 10:18 PM
    Pokemon
    My son has a billion Pokemon cards, he wants to sell them, are they worth anything really?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 22, 2013, 11:32 PM
    Some are, most aren't.
    Have a trawl through eBay for ideas.
    kg14 Posts: 8, Reputation: -1

Mar 25, 2013, 12:02 PM
    This website gives the estimated price for pokemon cards.
    Pokemon Single Cards - Pokemon Cards
    hinesara192 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2014, 08:40 AM
    It depends on the card. If they're really rare than they'll be sold for a lot of money. If they aren't then they're just garbage
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 16, 2014, 12:50 AM
    Agreed, even the ones with little value, if you put 20 or 26 in a stack, you can get something. Most are not worth a lot. If you can go to convention where there is trading, you may do better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pokemon [ 4 Answers ]

Well... I have a plan So, all my life I have loved pokemon. Ever since it was released. So, naturally I have been hoping for the ultimate game(like I'm sure many of you have) whereas you play it as an RPG. But not how it is... imagine more of an elder scrolls set up. (if you don't know what...

How to get to Blackthorn City in Pokemon Soulsilver and Pokemon Heartgld? [ 2 Answers ]

I trying get to Blackthorn City in Pokemon Soulsilver and Pokemon Heartgold, but I can't because a guy is there say I need to buy a rarecandy and I brought it. Now when I trying to go to to Blackthorn City after I brought he still there. What should I do please help me?

View more questions Search