Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Saclark8826 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2013, 04:13 PM
    What questions does Social Security ask my employer to determine disability backpay?
    What questions does Social Security ask my employer? They have sent them a letter. I assume it is to determine backpay and confirm inability to work?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 22, 2013, 04:26 PM
    Total disability is determined by medical records. How much you will get is determined by past wages over your lifetime. Information asked from an employer is just for dates worked, and wages, if they don't have that already. SS is tied to the IRS reporting of all wages over your lifetime, but they only have each year and wages for each year, not details about months and days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my social security disability payments from Social Security can be garnished [ 5 Answers ]

I am on Social Security Disability. I was just served a small claims request and I wonder if they can garnish my social security benefits?

Social Security disability,unemployment and social security [ 2 Answers ]

I got approved for ssdi but got disapproved for ssi because my unemployment can I later get ssi after my unemployment is finished?:(

Backpay for social security [ 1 Answers ]

My five year old child had been eligiable for ss benefits since the day he was born because his father was disabled, I didn't find out this information until the death of his father, and because at the time of his birth, I didn't fill out a piece of paper, my child is out five years of ss benefits....

Teacher retirement disability and social security disability [ 1 Answers ]

I qualified for both teacher retirement disability and social security disability. I saw the quote (below) but I'm uncertain how or if it also applies to me. "If the disability comes from Social Security, it is tax free. If it comes from your employer, it IS taxable." Also, my son...

View more questions Search