Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    13074jj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2013, 01:23 PM
    Early dismissal probation
    I plead guilty for reckless driving after a pretrial diversion from a dwi in Texas. Can I get an early dismissal from probation after I paid everything and have fulfilled all community service and fines.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 22, 2013, 07:44 PM
    You can request it, how long was probation and how long have you been on it, They may consider after 2/3 of probation is over.
    13074jj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2013, 08:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    You can request it, how long was probation and how long have you been on it, They may consider after 2/3 of probation is over.
    since August

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a Probation letter to stop probation early [ 20 Answers ]

I have been on probation for a long time. I have done everything proper met all appointments and paid all fee's. I'm presently on un supervised probation but my probation will not end until October 09. I'm 70 years old and would like to travel but can't. I'm also blind and this puts a real burden...

Is there any way to get let off probation early? [ 1 Answers ]

Tonight I got caught with a group of kids smoking and I was just wondering about how I could get off early and what that entails. I'd prefer to not have to tell my parents about this seeing as I can't drive. Also wondering because I had nothing on me, but was intoxicated. Also, I don't have to...

How to get off probation early [ 2 Answers ]

How to write a judge and ask to get off probation early I have about 24 more months to go and I haven't had any more run in with the law . By the way I'm on probation for color of law

Furlow reversal/dismissal or probation transfer [ 1 Answers ]

So OK I live in Ohio & was put on probation for a year for a dui. Part of my sentencing was to complete a 3 day driving school course for 300 bucks or do 3 days in jail, and I chose the latter. When I went in for it in July they held me for half a day and released me on a furlow program due to...

How do you get off probation early [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend spent 8 years in prison and was given 6 1/2 years probation. He has paid all court costs and owes nothing to the state. He has been a model citizen since his release and I want to know how he can be released from probation early?

View more questions Search